Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There were two major areas of weakness going into the draft, QB and O-Line. the elderly Nix choose not to address either of those early in the draft. Edwards is shell-shocked, but I'm not sure Peyton Manning wouldn't be a sucky QB with the OL of the Bills. It really doesn't count as time in the pocket when everyone is being pushed into your face. Bills won't win more than 3 games this year. Miami stinks and the Bills couldn't beat them at home. I honestly don't think the Bills will make the playoffs again as long as the team is in Buffalo, which probably won't be all that much longer. Depressing as hell.

Thank you for bringing to my attention that his team is not very talented - I didn't realize that. Clearly that excuses awful decision making when the coach's only job is to put his team in the best position to win. Good thing they burned a time out on 3rd & 30 too.

Dude, timeouts get burned when players do stupid things to force you to. Like he said in the pre-game interview, he won't know how this team will react until they play in a real game. I will be just as critical if he does nothing about this. He HAS to know that losing the Dolphins at home on opening day is about the worst thing a new coach can do. Let's see what happens next. Bottom line is that he probably did everything he could with this mess.

Trent Edwards is as bad as all of us Trent Haters believe him to be.

In the NFL, if a receiver has one yard on a defender he is open, Edwards will not throw it to him unless it is 3 yards or more.

He is absolutely horrid. I blame the fake QB competition, Edwards was given that job.

If Edwards sucks this bad next week, they have to get him out of there, and there is no doubt in my mind he will suck.

Trent Edwards is as bad as all of us Trent Haters believe him to be.

In the NFL, if a receiver has one yard on a defender he is open, Edwards will not throw it to him unless it is 3 yards or more.

He is absolutely horrid. I blame the fake QB competition, Edwards was given that job.

If Edwards sucks this bad next week, they have to get him out of there, and there is no doubt in my mind he will suck.

Your large bold font makes me more likely to believe what you say.

I'm generally agreeing with you, but he doesn't need to take a TO there trailing late when you're going to need them.

A delay penalty doesn't hurt you a bit there.

Dude, timeouts get burned when players do stupid things to force you to. Like he said in the pre-game interview, he won't know how this team will react until they play in a real game. I will be just as critical if he does nothing about this. He HAS to know that losing the Dolphins at home on opening day is about the worst thing a new coach can do. Let's see what happens next. Bottom line is that he probably did everything he could with this mess.

Defend Trent. Go for it.

That was really sickening to watch. I apologize to anyone who will listen for having any faith in this Team as long as Edwards is the Starting QB...I can't believe I did not know better after these last couple years...Honestly, I am NOT a Fitz Fan whatsoever, but I concede now he's better than Trent. I was wrong...Trent can't play in this league anymore...Not as long as he's afraid to throw the Ball...An NFL QB cannot be afraid to throw the ball...He's scared and it's over for Trent Edwards as far as I'm concerned...Give me Locker, Mallett, whoever...Just give me a new QB in 2011 cause I can't take this crap any more...

And please folks, lets not blame the Line anymore...Sure they are below average...No doubt...But Trent sucks...

OK rant over...I should have known better though...I should have known... B-)

How bad will it be against GB in GB? It's going to be a train wreck! A tough game for tough guys my a%%! they looked anything but tough today.

The early part of the schedule is brutal, which is why this game was so important. Now, they get bulldozed and will be just a bunch of glassy-eyed psych ward patients by the fourth or fifth game. This could easily be the worst Bills team since 76-77. The lack of talent at virtually every position other than the secondary is startling.

I'm generally agreeing with you, but he doesn't need to take a TO there trailing late when you're going to need them.

A delay penalty doesn't hurt you a bit there.

I just can't let myself believe that Chan is another dead dick. That's just too depressing.

The chances of converting a 4th and 10 were better than the alternatives.

Yeah, this is one of the most boneheaded coaching decisions I can remember. Does Gaily really think that he has a better chance of 1Holding the Phins to a 3 and out AND going 70-80 yards with no timeouts in 30 seconds to score a TD than he has to convert a 4th and 10? Just f'in pathetic.

What is the word, uh, anemic? I wonder if we will see a different Qb before long? Miami proves to us that Trent reallt sucks. Now GB, NY, and NE or whatever order will not prove nothing as I thought this was one game, the Jets the other of us being 2-2. Now their is now way. We will be 0-4 and have the 1st pick. I am closely watching the QB's. At least Fitz, Brohm, and Brown will throw the ball. Trent has no guts. With a weak arm it is evident why.