Great Sully Article on Chan Today!

Rico

THE team leader? Probably not.

A team leader? Probably

Yeah, I'm guessing the THE is probably reserved for Marcus Stroud.

And I'd also like to mention that the word combination of "great sully article" is one of the funnier things I've seen on this board.

I disagree on several levels. First of all, Donte is a defensive leader on the field and in the clubhouse. He really has become the spokesman for the team.

He really didn't trash Jauron, and was quite complimentary, in fact. This was more of a boost for Chan and company than it was a knock on Dick. (Yes, it was a slight knock on Dick, too. But it was gentle.)

Donte has a way of saying things that works quite well, I think. He finds a way to say things that doesn't paint him too far into a corner. This week's "guarantee" is a perfect example. He really didn't guarantee a win, if you read it properly.

I like a guy like that.

But you forgot to mention he was drafted #8, so nothing he says or does is good enough. <_<

Other than that.. spot on.

This the same Jauron that you said would be the subject of a "bidding war" if he wasn't resigned well before the end of the 2008 season?

After going 5-1, yes I thought he'd have more suitors at the end of the year if he wasn't re-signed.

Hate is a strong word, I don't hate the guy either, but I do loathe him for wasting 4 years of the franchise's time.

What a waste of time that era of Bills football was.

From Gailey...I want to have a reason to watch each Sunday. Much like a hacker playing golf I want that one or two sweet shots that make you play (watch)again next weekend.

I really don't expect much from the team because we are sorely lacking in several positions, but give me a reason to watch each week.

Guess I was asking for too much.