Well, somebody's got to do it.

Beerball

OK Lori, desperate times call for desperate measures!

Here it is ladies and gents, my very first pregame summary:

The Bills and the fish enter the game with identical 0-0 records.

After the game the Bills record will be 1-0, the fish will be 0-1.

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

OK Lori, desperate times call for desperate measures!

Here it is ladies and gents, my very first pregame summary:

The Bills and the fish enter the game with identical 0-0 records.

After the game the Bills record will be 1-0, the fish will be 0-1.

Wow! A cogent post from Deerball.

Here's my guess as to what will happen early in the game tomorrow;

The Bills win the toss and elect to receive. David Nelson gets it to the 27 yard line. The starting Offense comes out. TE fakes a handoff to CJ and throws to LE who's separated from his man and is flying down the field!! The ball lands in his hands as he runs full stride into the endzone. Ya heard it here first.

Then the D makes the Dollfans run, run, pass but Terrance McGee jumps the route and strides into the endzone for an easy TD. Ya heard it here first.

The Bills win the toss and elect to receive. David Nelson gets it to the 27 yard line. The starting Offense comes out. TE fakes a handoff to CJ and throws to LE who's separated from his man and is flying down the field!! The ball lands in his hands as he runs full stride into the endzone. Ya heard it here first.

Then the D makes the Dollfans run, run, pass but Terrance McGee jumps the route and strides into the endzone for an easy TD. Ya heard it here first.

So that makes it 14-0 BILLS with about 7-8 minutes left in first quarter. I'll take it!

David Nelson is our starting kick returner?