How many sacks by Aaron Maybin?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Aaron Schobel could make a career out of compiling meaningless sacks, while being a throw rug against the run, I guess Maybin might be able to put up a decent number of sacks as a situational pass rushing, under sized LB. My GUESS is he finishes with 10.5 for the season. Just hope we don't see him on any goal line stances.

I hate to say this but you ever just watch a game and concentrate on one guy..I did that and it was Maybin I watched, the guy plays flat footed at times and gets put on his butt, and typically jumps on a pile to get credit for a tackle, and then gets all excited when in the 4th quarter he gets a sack against a tired 3rd string tackle on the 4th string QB..! If I was picked that high in the draft and my sacks come from the 3rd sting and 4th string guys please smack me across my face if I cheer..!

Oh and just for the record, I say he gets 0 sacks, 2 tackle assists and 1 tackle solo in the game. On the year I say 4 sacks, 30 tackles, 50 tackle assists. gets cut next year..

there is a better chance of the opposing quarterback sacking Maybin

LMAO...! True that..! :bag:

He gives up 25.5 yards!!!!! He gets one sack, and gets two unsportsman like conduct penalties for 30 yards minus the sack equals 25.5 lost because of him. He will cause some issues though by getting pressure on the QB. He's just a pumped up guy who needs to be controlled still..