Jets, Fins, or Pats?

beggar13

If you could sweep any of the three divisional opponents this season, but in turn would be swept by the other two, who would you like to see us beat twice? I seriously have to think about this before I can even answer the question.

It's not a yes or no question. I'm saying if it were to happen, which team would you like to see us sweep of the three?

Edited by beggar13

I wish I could read the future, because I would want to beat whatever team twice that was the best in our division for this season. Without knowing that, I would say the Pats, mainly because I predict they are going to win the division, and also because I would LOVE to get that monkey off of our back!!

Edited by beggar13

Pats. I feel like if we sweep them we are probably doing a lot right. I would guess if we sweep them we at least split with the other two. So we are 4-2 in the division and on our way to a division title. Not saying it's going to happen but that's what I wish for.

If you could sweep any of the three divisional opponents this season, but in turn would be swept by the other two, who would you like to see us beat twice? I seriously have to think about this before I can even answer the question.

It's not a yes or no question. I'm saying if it were to happen, which team would you like to see us sweep of the three?

Just to play along...This year I would choose the Jets only to see the look on Ryan's face at the end of each game as the final seconds on the clock tick off...

To be considered a good team we have to consistantly beat the good teams (and the Pat*s have been the cream of the crop of late) so I want to sweep them.

Because I'm an old school fan, my hate of the Dolphins runs deep, so I want to sweep them.

Because I HATE that snake in the grass Rex Ryan I want to wipe that schmarmy grin off his face, and because I hate the media's overhyping the Jets, I want to sweep them.

Bottom line .... I'm a Bills fan ... it's three days before the home opener ... we're tied for the best record in the NFL at this point of the season ... my blood is pumping red, white, and blue (and darker blue, and gray or silver or whatever that other color is) ... I want my football!!!!

GO BILLS sweep all three of those SOBs

If we must...

The Jets.

And not just by 1 or 2 points. I'd want humiliating defeats like Bills 51, Jets 3 followed up by Bills 35, Jets 0. I'd want the Bills secondary running up and down the field returning interceptions for touchdowns, like gazelles in the Serengeti.

I want Rex Ryan to experience what Buddy Ryan experienced when he promised Cardinals fans a win...and then got shut out by Cleveland in 1994, 32-0.