Vic Carucci picks Bills

thewildrabbit

Good ole Vic... was watching around the league yesterday and Vic stated he thinks the Bills will upset the Dolphins

So do I, if the offense plays like it did the last 3 preseason games the Bills have a great chance to "Squish the fish"

Gailey on RB's from NFL network

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d81a5b21b/Gailey-has-interesting-comparison-for-RB-pick

Gailey is really a breath of fresh air listening to him talk. That was a perfect answer about the running backs. It makes you really feel like the team is in good hands.

It means nothing on the field, sure, but I can really see the team loving to play for this guy, and believing in him because he's a good, smart, tough, thinking man and leader of men. Not to be confused with the Bills loving Dick Jauron because he was a great guy, let him have easy practices and treated them with respect.

Good ole Vic... was watching around the league yesterday and Vic stated he thinks the Bills will upset the Dolphins

So do I, if the offense plays like it did the last 3 preseason games the Bills have a great chance to "Squish the fish"

Gailey on RB's from NFL network

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d81a5b21b/Gailey-has-interesting-comparison-for-RB-pick

honestly the only reason why carucci or adam shefter picked us is because we are at home.... the way they disrespect us.... they wouldn't pick us if 1st game was in miami. sad but true.

honestly the only reason why carucci or adam shefter picked us is because we are at home.... the way they disrespect us.... they wouldn't pick us if 1st game was in miami. sad but true.

I'm not sure that saying a team is going to win is a sign of disrespect. I remember back when a Green Bay-Tampa Bay game would be called the Bay of Pigs on ESPN. That's disrespect. But you're looking for insults were none was given.

I'm not sure that saying a team is going to win is a sign of disrespect. I remember back when a Green Bay-Tampa Bay game would be called the Bay of Pigs on ESPN. That's disrespect. But you're looking for insults were none was given.

by the way i was speaking of the media as a whole and YES THEY DO DISRESPECT. on nfl network, they LITERALLY laugh at us. i've heard them say stuff like "nothing great is coming out of buffalo this year,except spiller"

plus read some articles and you will see WRITTEN stuff saying how horrible or "really bad" we are. when we won 6 games???

so yes we need to show the media in general who daddy is!

Vic has been pounding the Nyquil pretty hard. Why do we give a crap what every media type predicts or says? Has nothing to do with the game on Sunday. Jack Mehoff said the Dolphins were going to win by 71 and then slap a few cheerleaders around for fun. Who really cares?

So is it wrong to rank your children? My favorite knows he is the favorite, the other two sit on the floor during games, and to tell you the truth I hardly talk to them. When they learn to throw a football we can talk.