Something you should know

PromoTheRobot

First, thanks to Coach Sal for citing this stat. Check out the last 15 minutes of his Bills Now show this week.

Did you know the Dolphins are 1-9 in September games the last 3 seasons? In fact the last road September game they won was on 2003!!

The Dolphins have a history of slow starts and its even worse under Sperano. Add to that all the injuries and Parcell leaving this week. The Bills will win Sunday.

PTR

This game is one of the Bills' best opportunities of getting a win. Home against a traditionally slow starting team that is all banged up and got whipped the last time they came here. I still can't see too many wins, but this one I put in the W column.

Very likely. It may not be a springboard to a 12-4 season, but if nothing else, a win brings back a few fans and gives the players a little boost.

Just don't get overly excited and start expecting the Superbowl if they do win.

This sounds awfully familiar to all the fans (myself included) at the bruins playoff game last year saying "well buffalo has NEVER lost a game when leading after two periods" then bam we lose the game (game 2)

Nevertheless, Miami WILL get crushed on Sunday, and we will all be playing the 'what if' game come week 2 for our showdown at lambeau.

I Billieve

GO BILLS!

Edited by infernus

First, thanks to Coach Sal for citing this stat. Check out the last 15 minutes of his Bills Now show this week.

Did you know the Dolphins are 1-9 in September games the last 3 seasons? In fact the last road September game they won was on 2003!!

The Dolphins have a history of slow starts and its even worse under Sperano. Add to that all the injuries and Parcell leaving this week. The Bills will win Sunday.

PTR

Correction, they did win at New England in September 2008 (the big wildcat game where they destroyed the Pats). But that has been their only September road win since 2003.

I like our chances in this one. It wouldn't even come as a shock to me if we ended up as the favorite. The only time the Dolphins beat us in a "road game" in the past 6 years was when they played us in Toronto.

Edited by Talley56

A win against a division rival in week one sure would be sweeet!

Well if we win this Sunday we will be at 50% of most critics win record..... Just 15 after that and I think they get another one there!!!!!!

That's what gets me the most. Buffalo will win Sunday and I think the fins get their asses handed to them most of the game. The final will be 35-28 Buffalo, but the last quarter the fins score twice to make it closer..Buffalo has a point to prove and will go all out Sunday, while the fins won't know what hit them.

Any statis on Jake Long??? Is he still hurt or is he practicing yet?

Well if we win this Sunday we will be at 50% of most critics win record..... Just 15 after that and I think they get another one there!!!!!!

That's what gets me the most. Buffalo will win Sunday and I think the fins get their asses handed to them most of the game. The final will be 35-28 Buffalo, but the last quarter the fins score twice to make it closer..Buffalo has a point to prove and will go all out Sunday, while the fins won't know what hit them.

Any statis on Jake Long??? Is he still hurt or is he practicing yet?

Tackle Jake Long returns to Miami Dolphins practice on limited basis

By The Associated Press (CP) – 3 hours ago

DAVIE, Fla. — Miami Dolphins Pro Bowl tackle Jake Long is back at practice on a limited basis.

Long, nursing a left knee injury, was involved in some of Wednesday's workout. Linebacker Channing Crowder, who has been sidelined since Aug. 17 because of a groin injury, jogged on the side.

The Dolphins open the season Sunday at Buffalo.

Tackle Jake Long returns to Miami Dolphins practice on limited basis

By The Associated Press (CP) – 3 hours ago

DAVIE, Fla. — Miami Dolphins Pro Bowl tackle Jake Long is back at practice on a limited basis.

Long, nursing a left knee injury, was involved in some of Wednesday's workout. Linebacker Channing Crowder, who has been sidelined since Aug. 17 because of a groin injury, jogged on the side.

The Dolphins open the season Sunday at Buffalo.

I'm sure both will play, but let's hope neither will be 100%. I read somewhere that Incognito said Long will pay for sure and that he's a tough bastard...

Guess we'll know in a couple days!

Crowder is going to need to do more than jog to catch CJ!!

PTR

Yeah, Right...