JP out in Seattle?

tbonestake

Guest dog14787

Awww, that's to bad, been checking up on JP and it didn't sound like he was doing very well.

Edited by dog14787

I don't think that getting cut from Seattles roster is something to look at as a bad thing. Carroll is working hard to make sure that his team takes over the position as the joke of the NFL. They spent how much on Whitehurst (who has shown nothing), they traded for White then released him, they are rumored to be trying to dump Housh, which would leave their #1 WR as a guy who couldn't cut it in Detroit and was out of the league for a bit.

I don't think that getting cut from Seattles roster is something to look at as a bad thing. Carroll is working hard to make sure that his team takes over the position as the joke of the NFL. They spent how much on Whitehurst (who has shown nothing), they traded for White then released him, they are rumored to be trying to dump Housh, which would leave their #1 WR as a guy who couldn't cut it in Detroit and was out of the league for a bit.

Keep hope alive. :lol:

I don't get the hate tossed at Losman, I am definitely happy he isn't here anymore but he wasn't to blame for what he lacked in talent. He seemed like a good guy who was willing to commit himself to the Bills and was never a drag to his team mates with his attitude. He just wasn't good enough to start in the NFL and that was on the team for not seeing that. I wish him good luck.

:worthy:

I don't get the hate tossed at Losman, I am definitely happy he isn't here anymore but he wasn't to blame for what he lacked in talent. He seemed like a good guy who was willing to commit himself to the Bills and was never a drag to his team mates with his attitude. He just wasn't good enough to start in the NFL and that was on the team for not seeing that. I wish him good luck.

So tell me when getting cut is a good thing. :lol:

The hate isn't at Losman so much, but his fanboys. They make every excuse in the book for why he failed in Buffalo. But it should be a 100% apparent he just isn't a NFL QB. TD was a terrible GM and made Losman a millionaire for being a good QB at Tulane. Insane.

The Seahawks are stupid. JP did ok and with more time is at least as good as Whitehurst. And cutting Housh? Stupid. Their receiving corps is weak at best now.

The joke here is that the Seahawks are just a perennial middle-of-the-pack team. They, like the Mariners, might occasionally have a good yeat that gives the fans a taste of what could be...but then they sink back into mediocrity.

ugh :pirate:

yeah, it's a bit sad. Especially considering the number of marginal talents on the current Bills roster.