Chad Jackson

SuperBills12

This guy should be the number 2 receiver in my opinion. He's got good size, speed, and great hands. He's made a ton of plays this preseason. I'm curious why no one has brought up his name more? Anyone else see what I see?

No but he has been a pleasant surprise for us this preseason. Hopefully he can contribute during the regular season. :thumbsup:

This guy should be the number 2 receiver in my opinion. He's got good size, speed, and great hands. He's made a ton of plays this preseason. I'm curious why no one has brought up his name more? Anyone else see what I see?

:wub: but....then again....I'm biased. :blush:

Steve Johnson may have justified his starting position in practices but he didn't do much of anything in these games.

I expected to see Steve Johnson really step up this year. He was pretty much a non-factor in the preseason. Both Chad Jackson and David Nelson outperformed him. The good news is that it seems like we have several guys who might contribute at the position. Evans, Parrish, Johnson, Jackson, Nelson all look good. Roosevelt and Jones looked good too. Even Hardy had a few good catches. Maybe the solid production from the WRs is less a reflection on the receivers and more of a sign of what we'll see in the regular season with better play design, playcalling and QB/O-line play.

It's nice to see some offensive production from the Bills.

I have to agree. I'd like to more of Nelson as well.

If the offense can't score points or can't move the ball then I would agree with you, put someone else there. I would like to believe that Johnson will get his numbers up with time. Let Parrish and Nelson be themselves within the offense as it is right now.

I have always liked the idea of Steve Johnson, but, frankly, after all this time, I am not sure what everyone is seeing in this guy, to think he is some great find. He just seems like another receiver who belongs on the bubble, to me. I like what I have seen of Jackson, and, obviously, Nelson had a good pre-season. Is the great Stevie Johnson just a myth? His most memorable play of the preseason, came in the first game, where Trent Edwards went long to him, but it was "overthrown", Trent Edwards haters insisted. To me, it just looked like Johnson just stopped running...maybe he learned that from T.O.?

it amazes me how confident everyone is with our receiving corp...really? we dont even have a true number 1 WR!! Yes Lee looks great running fly routes and 20 yard posts...but thats what a good number 2 WR should do...Jackson? Sure he has looked good in the preseason, I agree with that...butttttt its the preseason, theres a reason he didnt make the Patriots over some really poor WRs....Im not counting on him to be the man

Stevie Johnson likes to smoke blunts, not play football, which is a dam shame because I loved him coming outta Kentucky, even after seeing the youtube video of him hanging with some rapper and smoking fat blunts...hes got potential but still didnt get on the field over our pathetic WR corp

David Nelson had a real good camp and preseason, but needs to prove it in a real NFL game...ill reserve judgement here until we actually see him in a game

Hardy = cut, now!

Easly showed good flashes too...too bad hes done for the year...

Roscoe looks like he is actually being properly utilized by this regime...but hes still a slot guy at best

and we are all so excited about this group why?

it amazes me how confident everyone is with our receiving corp...really? we dont even have a true number 1 WR!! Yes Lee looks great running fly routes and 20 yard posts...but thats what a good number 2 WR should do...Jackson? Sure he has looked good in the preseason, I agree with that...butttttt its the preseason, theres a reason he didnt make the Patriots over some really poor WRs....Im not counting on him to be the man

Stevie Johnson likes to smoke blunts, not play football, which is a dam shame because I loved him coming outta Kentucky, even after seeing the youtube video of him hanging with some rapper and smoking fat blunts...hes got potential but still didnt get on the field over our pathetic WR corp

David Nelson had a real good camp and preseason, but needs to prove it in a real NFL game...ill reserve judgement here until we actually see him in a game

Hardy = cut, now!

Roscoe looks like he is actually being properly utilized by this regime...but hes still a slot guy at best

Who said anyone is excited? I simply believe talent wise/production Chad Jackson has earned the number 2 spot. That's not indicative of the Bills having a great WR core though. I think its safe to say we're all hoping somebody makes a huge leap and gives us a legit threat for our WR's.

Who said anyone is excited? I simply believe talent wise/production Chad Jackson has earned the number 2 spot. That's not indicative of the Bills having a great WR core though. I think its safe to say we're all hoping somebody makes a huge leap and gives us a legit threat for our WR's.

the WR corp is generating alot of buzz on this message board and on the bb.com message boards...the message boards are full of positive outlooks on our WR's...thats who says people are excited, the people! Im not one of them, obviously, I am incredibly skeptical, and am worried that we have done nothing to improve the WRs over last year, unless its addition by subtraction (TO)...bring innn HOUSHHHHH

Hardy = cut, now!

BBM

Do you have a link for that accusation? Also, the coaching staff thinks he deserves the #2 spot.

BBM

Do you have a link for that accusation? Also, the coaching staff thinks he deserves the #2 spot.

I will go try to find the link on youtube for the video of him smoking blunts with some rapper, and idiotically the rapper says "NFL player STEVIE JJJJJJ" and passes him the blunt, I was amazed that when this came out it didnt catch any attention, especially because I am pretty sure it was pre draft...

All these guys need is an offense desiged to get them open. When Lee, Chad jackson and Parrish are on the field together you might have one of the fastest trios in the league.

no offense in football is designed for the WRs to NOT get open, this offense will be designed to get guys open, just like every offense in the league...it doesnt meant the WRs WILL get open...we have seen this year in and year out here, WRs not getting open, being blanketed by average DBs and Safeties...fast doesnt mean open...

they all smoke blunts, i bet even trent edwards does. marijuana is great pain medicine, believe it or not. i know because i have a prescription for it in Colorado.

I know because I just smoke it in NY...no prescription, and in 10 years it will be legal all over the US so it wont be an issue...all starts with california passing the legalization law this november