Players to cut

SWVABillsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Foschi will live another day only because we have nothing else.

Moats will make it because he was played well when he does not have to cover anyone... he really is a project. Even his special team play is nothing special. He may be a Practice Sqaud guy.

Chambers sucks but he will make it because we have nothing else. Meredith, Green and Wang ... that is it.

Brown will be on the Practice squad.

Buh bye to McCargo and Hardy.

Demetrius Bell? If they keep Chambers it will be to be a backup Guard.

J.P. Faschnacht... never ever another player with a "J.P."

They had better not cut JP, he will sign with the Jets and come back and kick our asses 2 times a year. Then he will end up being a first ballot hall of famer. Oh sorry wrong JP. :unsure:

3 players I would cut right now and tell to find their own way home are Foschi, Moats, and Chambers. Of them all Kirk Chambers REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Add Levi Brown to the list. He has yet to show me anything. Our 3rd stringers all suck. Every damn one of them. Why do we alose to Detriot in the pre season?

I agree about Chambers. I know we are thin at the line but I've never been impressed with him. But Levi Brown? We just drafted him. Give him some time to develop.

levi made a beautiful pass out of the bunch left formation, which is just cool to say, trips bunch left formation...sweet

I don't know what you said, haha, but Brown made an intermediate pass in tight coverage tonight that no other qb on this roster could ever dream of making.

I don't want to be another one of those "he sucks!" douchebags here, but Brohm is going to get cut. Fitz stays. Brown is definately worth giving some time to, and he needs some time.

I don't know what you said, haha, but Brown made an intermediate pass in tight coverage tonight that no other qb on this roster could ever dream of making.

I don't want to be another one of those "he sucks!" douchebags here, but Brohm is going to get cut. Fitz stays. Brown is definately worth giving some time to, and he needs some time.

Levi cranked one downfield in the 4th Qtr that was called back on a phantom holding call. That Foschi guy calmed down a little bit but man, he was BRUTAL early. I was in favor of cutting him at halftime.:sick:

Edited by tbonestake

As far as Brown goes ... think back to how he's been handled this entire off season ...

extreamly limited snaps during practice, and as far as preseason goes he's had pretty limited exposure and even at that he's played with the 3rd, 4th, stringers. Did you also notice that it seemed every time he was put into the game it was in a situation almost designed for him to fail. Last night was a perfect example, they put him in when we have the ball on our ... what was it ... one or two yard line?

I just get the feeling the brain trust at OBD want to keep the three headed monster of Edwards, Fitz, and Brohm for this season ... but also sneak Brown onto the Practice Squad ... and what a better way to do it than to "showcase" to the rest of the NFL that Brown just doesn't have it.

Just my opinion ... nothing more

3 players I would cut right now and tell to find their own way home are Foschi, Moats, and Chambers. Of them all Kirk Chambers REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

Add Levi Brown to the list. He has yet to show me anything. Our 3rd stringers all suck. Every damn one of them. Why do we alose to Detriot in the pre season?

Levi is a rookie dude...LOL! Give me a break. He will be on the practice squad. I have a feeling Moats makes the team. Chambers should be cut but they do need O-line depth. Foschi is there only because of injury at the position.

Edited by Azucho98

The players that helped themselves last night:

-Brohm

-Brown

-Corner

-Dominique Harris

-Moats

-Ellison

-Nelson

-Spencer johnson

-Chris Ellis

The players who hurt their chances last night:

-Lynch

-Lankster

-Bell

-Gaddis

-Watkins

-Chambers

-Sean Allen

-Andre Ramsey

-Hardy

-Foschi

Demetrius Bell? If they keep Chambers it will be to be a backup Guard.

Yes - I understand we have Bell. After that we have nothing.

Chambers looks like the backup RT. He can also play gaurd as you stated. Chambers sucks but we didn't add any veteran help except for Green who looks very shakey to me.

-Brohm

-Brown

-Corner

-Dominique Harris

-Moats

-Ellison

-Nelson

-Spencer johnson

-Chris Ellis

-Lynch

-Lankster

-Bell

-Gaddis

-Watkins

-Chambers

-Sean Allen

-Andre Ramsey

-Hardy

-Foschi

You listed six offfensive lineman -- ouch!

I'd say so on Brown. He's worth developing.

The waiver wire better bring some help on the O-line, though...

Is it too much to ask for just one aging, overpriced tackle that everyone else is done with who is most likely better than either of our starting tackles to be signed to a one year deal?

I hope not. We could use one right about now.

EDIT: I'm not even saying he has to start, we just need a competent back-up in case someone goes down, and i swear to you as important as that position is I don't know why it is worth a few million to this team for one guy, for one year.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Seriously Levi gets cut because he hasn't show you anything? He's been in the league for a few months and is a project. Were you expecting Peyton Manning as soon as he hits the field? :wallbash:

-Brohm

-Brown

-Corner

-Dominique Harris

-Moats

-Ellison

-Nelson

-Spencer johnson

-Chris Ellis

-Lynch

-Lankster

-Bell

-Gaddis

-Watkins

-Chambers

-Sean Allen

-Andre Ramsey

-Hardy

-Foschi

How did Hardy hurt his chances. He would of had close to 100 yrds rec if it wasnt for that terrible Holding call.

Is it too much to ask for just one aging, overpriced tackle that everyone else is done with who is most likely better than either of our starting tackles to be signed to a one year deal?

I hope not. We could use one right about now.

EDIT: I'm not even saying he has to start, we just need a competent back-up in case someone goes down, and i swear to you as important as that position is I don't know why it is worth a few million to this team for one guy, for one year.

You're thinking of Jason Peters and I'm pretty sure we had him a few years ago