Jersey101.net appears to be shut down...

devldog131

So, Jersey101 appears to have been shut down...

Does anybody have any recommendations for alternate sites to visit for cheap knockoff jerseys? With the upcoming season upon us, it is time to bolster the ranks of my jersey roster, but I really do not want to pay $80 for the poor replicas at the Bills store or NFLShop.com.

I also am not ordering enough jerseys for DHGate to make any sense, so any input on sites you have experience with would be appreciated.

Also, if anybody is putting together a dhgate order, I wouldn't mind throwing a jersey or two on board.

Thanks.

post-9836-059935700 1283344806_thumb.jpg

Does anybody have any recommendations for alternate sites to visit for cheap knockoff jerseys? With the upcoming season upon us, it is time to bolster the ranks of my jersey roster, but I really do not want to pay $80 for the poor replicas at the Bills store or NFLShop.com.

I also am not ordering enough jerseys for DHGate to make any sense, so any input on sites you have experience with would be appreciated.

Also, if anybody is putting together a dhgate order, I wouldn't mind throwing a jersey or two on board.

Thanks.

Jersey101 got shut down but they have a new website called sthcool.

Also if you look around dhgate you can get one jersey for about 40 bucks with shipping included.

Thanks.

I ordered one jersey off DHgate and it cost me 39.90 plus shipping. Damn good price if you ask me.

Thanks.

http://www.glorifythepast.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19824-jersey101com-is-now-tarajerseycom/

excerpt:

Our 101 jersey site will be closed for maintenance till Dec’10. Please visit www.tarajersey.com meanwhile

*NFL/MLB/NBA from 20-38usd; NHL from 35~45usd (Shipping included)

http://www.tarajersey.com/en/index.asp

I tried buying a jersey but when trying to pay with two different cards, both times the bank rejected it. Anyone have this happen by chance?

It happened to me once, when I was checking something out for a customer (her cards). Everything went fine when we called the 800 number instead.

Wasn't she the one who openly acknowledged downloading Music from p2p to beat paying for it? (not that there aren't a number here who have done the same thing)

Movies, and asking how to burn them to DVD

Edited by Just Jack

The one negative in dealing with DHGATE....the communication!!

"hi friend,

have a good days. are u there? extremely sorry. the stock list made a joke to me. i check the jerseys with the factory, they only have size 48 in stock, i think you will angry, we are also bored with the factory, could u pardon us? could u change size 52 to other jerseys? thank you in advance.

looking forward to your reply soon.

best regards

Actually, this could be a positive as it made me kind of laugh. Anyway, I got a chance to grab the old white throwback instead of the current home uni, so I'm glad it turned out this way.

• 2 weeks later...