WHAT JERSEY IS EVERYONE GOING TO SPORT

BILLZ4LIFE

Same here. Got the Spiller white throwback, fully stitched numbers and name. Its awesome. Gotta love dhgate. :)

Hey Ramius, what is the turnaround time on the jerseys from DHGate? I know it might be a little late for the opener but I'm just curious. Also, do you have to buy more than one at a time?

I've heard and read some good things about those jerseys but I haven't seen anything in a while.

Thanks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mom just gave me a Lynch for my birthday. She saw it on the sale rack and thought I'd like it. I'm going to the game in Green Bay. I hope he lasts that long. Oh well it'll be a collectors item. I still have my blue biscuit jersey from '91/92. Man I haven't bought one I a long time.

I wish I could be there for the opener. I actually considered airline tickets, but I'll have to wait for Halloween at Arrowhead. I am looking forward to that party! I'm shopping for a Spiller jersey. The only place I've checked so far is shopnfl.com. Any suggestions to where I might find better prices?

Until we have someone that is actually jersey worthy, which looks like Spiller just might be, I will be wearing my old school, white, Joe Ferguson jersey. I fuggin love that jersey, although it has a snag or two in it. Like I said though, the only thing this sickass era of Bills football has been good for the last ten years is stockpiling Bills throwback jerseys. Hopefully that is about to change in the coming years.

:thumbsup:

Hey Ramius, what is the turnaround time on the jerseys from DHGate? I know it might be a little late for the opener but I'm just curious. Also, do you have to buy more than one at a time?

I've heard and read some good things about those jerseys but I haven't seen anything in a while.

Thanks

check your PM