Jackson, Spiller, Lynch = Earth, Wind &Fire

Possible nickname for our RB trio...

Discuss....

Genius.

It's pretty crazy that you joined the board 7 years ago and this is only your first post... But it was a good one, I think.

If Joique turns into something special I'd say the Four Horsemen. It's an oldie but goodie. But I think it's already been taken by a more stellar crowd. Let's see them tear it up this year first and I'm sure a great nickname will come about.

blood, sweat, and tears it up

Newton's laws of motion

Ready, Willing, Able

Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria (Columbus' ships)

Lock, Stock, Barrel

Brains, Brawn, Beauty

Past, Present, Future

Hook, Line, Sinker

The og 3 headed monster; Cerberus

In Greek mythology, Kerberos ("demon of the pit"), often called by the Latinized name Cerberus, was the hound of Hades --- a monstrous three-headed dog (sometimes said to have fifty or one-hundred heads), (sometimes) with a snake for a tail and innumerable snake heads on his back.

He guarded the gate to Hades (the Greek underworld) and ensured that the dead could not leave and the living could not enter

ORCHARD PARK -- Reports from reliable sources out of the Buffalo Bills organization indicate that running backs Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, and Marshawn Lynch will be submitting formal name change documentation to their current states of residence. They are initiating the process to change their names simply to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis (respectively), the characters created by Alexandre Dumas in his 1844 serial The Three Musketeers. Reports also indicate that quarterback Trent Edwards is considering changing his name to d'Artagnan, but fears backlash from his father.

Of the three ballcarriers, only Fred Jackson was available for comment. "I can neither confirm nor deny any rumors surrounding our names," Jackson said in a prepared statement following practice yesterday. "That being said, I suggest you get hip to 19th century French literature, if you hope to have any idea what my fellow running backs will be talking about in the near future."

Head coach Chan Gailey remained distant on the matter. "Hell, I don't care if they call themselves Wynken, Blynken and Nod, if they get in the end zone. It's hard to keep up with what the kids think is 'boss' or 'rad' these days."

In other news, rumors of Bills logo-ed puffy shirts being sold in stadium stores have been unsubstantiated.