Cmon Buddy!

I think that if we offered up a 4th round pick for Jackson and gave him his extension it would be a smart move for Buddy. He impacts the skill position need a lot. Now even if we get him its not going to give us that one piece we need. But he is young enough and good enough to impact us in a positive way for a long time. It would only be a good move if we didn't give up too much. We can't give up a pick in the 1st 3 rounds but a 4th or lower would work.

Getting Jackson gives us a legit guy opposite Evans.

If the Bills wouldn't trade anything for help at OT, why would they hand over a pick and huge contract for Vincent Jackson? They'll be a run first team this year, probably 55-45 run to pass and he's already proven to be a problem in SD.

Buffalo is building through the draft and aren't adding payroll in anticipation of the next CBA (as many teams are doing). Besides, draft picks are cheaper, especially if you IR them.

I think that if we offered up a 4th round pick for Jackson and gave him his extension it would be a smart move for Buddy. He impacts the skill position need a lot. Now even if we get him its not going to give us that one piece we need. But he is young enough and good enough to impact us in a positive way for a long time. It would only be a good move if we didn't give up too much. We can't give up a pick in the 1st 3 rounds but a 4th or lower would work.

How much did the Cowboys give up for Roy Williams?

How much did the Dolphins give up for Brandon Marshall?

C'mon, billsfan.

Do you think SD would give him up for a 4th? Not very likely. Some here think Lynch is worth a 2nd but only a 4th for Jackson?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81a0fc4f/article/disgruntled-chargers-wr-jackson-prepared-to-sit-out-season?module=HP_headlines

We need another quality receiver, and plus we have LOTS of money to spend. Hes sitting right there for us.

I see your point...now heres how I am looking at it. He is suspended the first 3 games, and 2 DUI's. Remember, Buddy was in San Diego with VJ....so I am sure he has the skinny on this cat. We also have some receivers I feel are on the verge...stevie johnson looks real good and so does nelson and Roscoe. Lee Evams will benefit the most out of all this. Having VJ as a Bill wouldnt be bad...but the Cons in this case outweigh the Pros....I would pass.

i think we should be ok at wide out,if were going to trade for anyone i would trade for logan mankins. move wood to center and let mankins play guard.not to mention he knows the pats system. :w00t:

+2... We can only hope the Pats and Mankins don't re-unite and if we somehow got him I'd love it. The odds are very slim to none though. I also hope that Brady spends all season on the ground or running for his life if Mankins doesn't play for them. I'd love to see what TB can do under actual pressure instead of having 5 seconds per play on average to throw the ball.

That would be a smart move for anybody, that's why it would cost more.

I'm sorry but this is the worst idea ever. He is one more screw up from a year or longer suspension. Additionally, he is going to want huge money. Tying up $20 million in 2 receivers is the exact opposite of how to build a football team unless you're Matt Millen.

And I like Jackson, but I'm sure his production is helped by playign with a stud Qb like Rivers. Watch Malcolm Floyd blow up this year (fantasy football tip on the house :thumbsup: ).

Edited by C.Biscuit97