ICE, Kelso's Helmet, Pete, Jp-era STFU

Oneida Lake

While the rest of us enjoy watching a professional NFL quarterback.

jp is a draft pick...a draft pick...can we let the adults play for awhile, while he

watches, and learns?

Put your stupid,"I told you so" agendas aside while we watch some winning Bills football, OK?

I hate to do this but i have to defend Pete here. He did give Bledsoe is Due today multiple times. So dont bash him.

146821[/snapback]

BS Pete's been sending Drew to the showers all year. Anybody would recognize he had a good game today. He's a Bledsoe basher going way back.

I hate to do this but i have to defend Pete here. He did give Bledsoe is Due today multiple times. So dont bash him.

146821[/snapback]

He also bashed him in the 1st quarter...sheesh....

Why people here keep bringing this subject up? Can´t we forgive nor forget? Why the necessity of vindication?

146829[/snapback]

Do you really have to ask this question?

But never fear! Even though ICE said he would never say anything about Bledsoe again, at least 10 Bledsoe posts ago, he and KH and others will find some fault with a performance that rates a passer rating of 133!

Like for example, that it was against a 2-10 team, even though this 2-10 team is ranked nearly as highly as ours defensively.

The reason that there are those who seek vindication is that these epople who blame one man for the team's perfromance this year have no clue.

The reality is, this team (and especially the offense), has matured to the point over the past 12 games that it is able to overcome stupid mistakes, bad calls, and bad breaks and still win. Drew, has benfitted from his temmates finally all getting on the same page, and frankly, from spending time in this new offense himself.

Today, it was the defense that looked really bad and we still won. That is a really good thing.

Oh, and for all of the Mike Mckinney lovers out there, I happened to catch the superstar in action at the end of the Vikings /Chicago game where he let the RDE push him back, jam underneath him to make a bee line for Culpepper. And even though the Mount was hooking him with his arm, the RDE got to Culpepper and caused Dante to throw the game-ending interception with his arms wrapped around him.

It was a thing of beauty! :blush:

ICE and his band of merry men like to say they are just calling it as they see it. 

Funny though, I don't see them posting this afternoon.  Where are you guys?  What say you?  How did you see Bledsoe's performance today?

146894[/snapback]

Is merry similar to gay?

ICE and his band of merry men like to say they are just calling it as they see it. 

Funny though, I don't see them posting this afternoon.  Where are you guys?  What say you?  How did you see Bledsoe's performance today?

146894[/snapback]

They're hiding..Drew shut them the F up...notice how the board isn't clogged up

Be a good little B word and STFU.  We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in football. It took 7 turnovers a ST Touchdown and a Defensive touchdown or we get blown off of the turf.

146956[/snapback]

Earlier in the week you said that this was going to be a tough game.

Stop it with your crusade. It was old a long time ago.

The fact that you rooted for Bledsoe to get hurt not too long ago says it all.

Be a good little B word and STFU.  We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in football. It took 7 turnovers a ST Touchdown and a Defensive touchdown or we get blown off of the turf.

146956[/snapback]

And you probably believe it was Drews fault that it was that close. While Drew has had problems the last couple of year, he has been average or better for the last 6 or 7 weeks. Your still an idiot still.

Ice , you know you just said that to get these folks riled up! Stop and resist the temptation. If you honestly feel that way about this outing you really should start questioning what you are seeing on the field.

Quit dodging the question.  How did you see Drew's performance today?

146961[/snapback]

Yes - quit dodging the question. How have you seen Drew's performance since he became a Buffalo Bill. What's our playoff record???????????????

What's our road record?????????????????????????????

SURELY you can come up with some creative answers.

I'm happy as hell we won today and Drew kicked a$$ today. Unfortunately, those "today's" are few and far between.

Drew had a GREAT game,

I give him a game ball for the 1st time this year. :w00t:

If he continues to play light out like today the rest of the season...

I still want him gone after this year. "Memories fade but the scars still linger."

But until then, keep up the good work Drew! :w00t: