ICE, Kelso's Helmet, Pete, Jp-era STFU

Oneida Lake

Drew played an EXCELLENT game today. EXCELLENT. While we're still mathematically in the playoffs, Drew deserves to finish out the season.

Next preseason, however, it should be open competition between Drew and JP. May the best man win. I'm still not convinced that Drew can get us to the next level (next level being the playoffs and beyond).

Nevertheless, I'm giving Drew his due props for coming on strong in the second half of this season when he easily could have tanked it with the rest of the team after that 0-4/1-5 start.

Oneida Lake, perhaps you need to STFU yourself. I'm just as "die hard" a fan as anyone else is on this board. But being a "die-hard" fan doesn't mean I can't b!tch when there's stuff to b!tch about. From game 9 of 2002 through game 6 of this season, Drew has mostly sucked. So I called him out for it. Sorry if that p!ssed you off.

While the rest of us enjoy watching a professional NFL quarterback.

jp is a draft pick...a draft pick...can we let the adults play for awhile, while he

watches, and learns?

Put your stupid,"I told you so" agendas aside while we watch some winning Bills football, OK?

146817[/snapback]

i still think we need to be playing JP . drew shows 2 plus years of sh-- and you think he is god, get real . out of how many games only 3 good games , none have been outstanding.

Drew played an EXCELLENT game today. EXCELLENT. While we're still mathematically in the playoffs, Drew deserves to finish out the season.

Next preseason, however, it should be open competition between Drew and JP. May the best man win. I'm still not convinced that Drew can get us to the next level (next level being the playoffs and beyond).

Nevertheless, I'm giving Drew his due props for coming on strong in the second half of this season when he easily could have tanked it with the rest of the team after that 0-4/1-5 start.

Oneida Lake, perhaps you need to STFU yourself. I'm just as "die hard" a fan as anyone else is on this board. But being a "die-hard" fan doesn't mean I can't b!tch when there's stuff to b!tch about. From game 9 of 2002 through game 6 of this season, Drew has mostly sucked. So I called him out for it. Sorry if that p!ssed you off.

147090[/snapback]

For the sake of proving your 3 month old prediction correct you and others are still willing to cut your nose off to spite your face. Give it up. Give in. It's a fun football team and Bledsoe is the leader.

i still love the bills and love the win  :w00t:

147109[/snapback]

According to Oneida Lake and BuffaloBob and NJSue, no you don't!

In order to love the Bills, you have to think every player is awesome.

And since you still have doubts about Drew Bledsoe's ability to take us to the playoffs and beyond, you are not capable of enjoying a Bills win where Bledsoe plays well.

And since you still have doubts about Drew Bledsoe's ability to take us to the playoffs and beyond, you are not capable of enjoying a Bills win where Bledsoe plays well.

147134[/snapback]

I say let the assclowns have their fun.

The way Drew played today, they deserve it. :w00t:

147134[/snapback]

Dude, day in and day out you say sh-- about Bledsoe that you wouldn't have the balls to say to your neighbor. You and your ilk have thought it quite fashionable to blame him for any and all losses. It's really hip when the team is losing but you look like an ass when they win. Sorry.

I say let the assclowns have their fun.

The way Drew played today, they deserve it. :w00t:

147141[/snapback]

It is better to be an assclown that supports DB and the Bills rather than a microphallic whiner pissant like the DB bashers.

Life is good.

It will be nice to roam TBD this week and hopefully read smart posts about football versus infantile wet-dream writing about how the Bills win DESPITE DB.

Ha -

Dude, day in and day out you say sh-- about Bledsoe that you wouldn't have the balls to say to your neighbor.

147149[/snapback]

I really have no idea where this comment came from. The worst I have EVER said about Bledsoe on this board is that his play sucks. I've never called out his character outside of the football field, and I've never wished injuries on him like a few others have in the heat of whatever moment.

I have no interest in picking fights on a message board. We have obvious differences in how far we think Drew can take this offense and this team. That's fine. You tell me your opinion, I'll tell you yours, and we'll leave it at that.

In the past three weeks in particular, it's looking like you could be right about Drew and I could be wrong. OK, that's fine. Darn, so I may lose this argument. But I don't see why you have to call me out like this and tell me to "STFU."

I do talk about many other things on this board besides Drew, you know. Some of it you might find insightful. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, lighten up a little.

Also, please stop calling JP Losman "JV Loserman." He's your QB of the future, too, you know...

Be a good little B word and STFU.  We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in football. It took 7 turnovers a ST Touchdown and a Defensive touchdown or we get blown off of the turf.

146956[/snapback]

Yeah, because the defense had real problems today. The struggle we had today wasn't because Drew wasn't playing out of his mind. We wouldn't have needed Pat's pick if that 3rd down pass wasn't dropped, you know, the one where Drew twisted out of a sure sack, rolled out and found a guy wide open, and then hit him in the hands? On top of that, MW was out most of the game and we had a zillion penalties. Complain about a win if you must but leave Drew out of you criticisms this time. The man did his job and then some today.

Be a good little B word and STFU.  We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in football. It took 7 turnovers a ST Touchdown and a Defensive touchdown or we get blown off of the turf.

146956[/snapback]

Buts its because the D sucked it up big time the offense did its job.

But, the key is that we won. It might have been ugly on the defensive side of the ball. BUT A WIN IS A WIN. You take it anyway you can get it. That is what matters. :w00t:

147446[/snapback]

I agree I wil take an ugly win over a pretty loss any damn day and a year beating the fish twice is a good year

i was all over bledsoe earlier inthe year and i am still not convinced he can take us anywhere near the superbowl, but he is playing much better in the last 4-5 weeks and deserves credit. i don't think it was the most confidence-inspiring win, considering how the dolphins just begged us to blow them out with their turnovers, but it's pretty hard to bash the guy the way he played today. i just wish he reacted little quicker in the pocket. but no matter, i am happy tonight and will remain happy if we beat the browns.