LAMP

flomoe

Since this is my 1,000th post, I figured I would start a thread. It's taken me a little over 7 years to reach 1000, which, it looks like some of you do that in a week.

Anyway, lets see if we can get a head count from all of you as to who is going to the opener, where you are coming in from, where you are sitting and what you will be tailgating with.

Flying in from Orlando on Friday with my wife and 2 friends. I think we might be heading to the Big Tree for lunch. (8 total in our group)

Sitting in Section 335, row 15.

Probably drinking Blue and Blue Light and the menu has yet to be determined. Suggestions would be helpful. I am limited with a cooking apparatus but have the ability to make something the night before.

On a side note, former season ticket holder from '86-'96 and I haven't missed an opener since '83.

Edited by flomoe

1,000 Posts a week? That's my hourly count. :rolleyes:

You would be one that I was referring to Skooby.

Don't get me wrong, I log a lot of time on here, I just don't post that often. I tried the other board but it doesn't hold a candle to this board or the posters on here.

Since this is my 1,000th post, I figured I would start a thread. It's taken me a little over 7 years to reach 1000, which, it looks like some of you do that in a week.

Anyway, lets see if we can get a head count from all of you as to who is going to the opener, where you are coming in from, where you are sitting and what you will be tailgating with.

Flying in from Orlando on Friday with my wife and 2 friends. I think we might be heading to the Big Tree for lunch. (8 total in our group)

Probably drinking Blue and Blue Light and the menu has yet to be determined. Suggestions would be helpful. I am limited with a cooking apparatus but have the ability to make something the night before.

On a side note, former season ticket holder from '86-'96 and I haven't missed an opener since '83.

Driving down from north of tonawanda, got tickets with about 12 others so I'm not really sure where we'll be sitting. Tailgating in a private lot, drinking lots of beer, doing shots of jameson, playing LCR, jamming out to some kick ass music, and enjoying the hell out of the day.

just scooped up some tickets today, coming up from Pittsburgh, going to the game with 3 friends who still live in Buffalo. Sitting in lovely 317. We usually set up our own tailgate in lot 1 or 2, then head over to pinto ron's spot about an hour before the game.

Making the long trek from Clarence, NY and hanging out at my friends Bro's house off of Abbott.

Miller Lite, burger, dogs, pineapple rum/orange juice drinks.

Sitting upper deck with my Bruce Smith jersey on!

Mighty Taco and a few more beers watching the DVR of the game.

Already have Monday off to sleep my hangover off.....

just scooped up some tickets today, coming up from Pittsburgh, going to the game with 3 friends who still live in Buffalo. Sitting in lovely 317. We usually set up our own tailgate in lot 1 or 2, then head over to pinto ron's spot about an hour before the game.

Also coming up form Pittsburgh with another Bills fan. Tailgating across from the the ECC lots in the lot of a store I can't remember the name of.

Driving down from north of tonawanda, got tickets with about 12 others so I'm not really sure where we'll be sitting. Tailgating in a private lot, drinking lots of beer, doing shots of jameson, playing LCR, jamming out to some kick ass music, and enjoying the hell out of the day.

You gonna burn a few too?

Wood, man, I love Jameson. Don't know if I could do shots BEFORE the game, but afterwards would be a different story.

I might have to think about grabbing a bottle for the game. Good Idea.

Sec 315

Row 1

Tailgating in Drive 5 with a crew.

I always look forward to the opener, even though my expectations for the year are pretty low. I love that the season open is at home vs Miami.

Maddog, I am so pumped that the opener is against the Fish. It's been forever since we've opened against them, I'm thinking somewhere in the mid 80's but I can't remember when and I'm to lazy to look it up. I think this is the most excited I've been for an opener in a long time, just because it's the Fish.

Flying in from Houston with my 11-year old - third opener in a row for us and we're 2-0 the last two years.

Not sure about tailgate - possibly swinging through the TBD extravaganza, then my annual stop at the Bills Store and the indoor practice facility.

Sitting in Section 211, row 4.

My wife and I up from Richmond VA. Trying out our new upgraded season tickets (yes, we actually upgraded like idiots). Section 136, Row 28, seats 10-11. Staying with friends we've made on 20A, and getting some wings Saturday Night at Danny's. Although we've been wanting to try Gabriel's Gate, so we'll see.

Flying in from LA, will be there Friday morning. Staying downtown to party. Sitting in section 215 row 1. Coming by myself, not sure who I will be tailgating with....but I will find someone!!!

Flying in from LA, will be there Friday morning. Staying downtown to party. Sitting in section 215 row 1. Coming by myself, not sure who I will be tailgating with....but I will find someone!!!

I'm sure you will find a party out there but you are welcome to join ours if you want. ECC lot 2 (i think) southern of the 2 lots there on Abbott. Along the center dividing road in the corner by the back road of the lot. Look for the guys with the 3 red seats attached to their bumper, that's where I will be.

I assume you are talking about the regular season opener? I won't be at that game, but will be at the Jets game Oct. 3rd in my regular seat in section 134, row 8. post-4643-096096200 1282893887_thumb.jpg

I will also be there Saturday night. Going with a friend who has front row end zone seats. Not sure which end or section though.

Edited by Rayzer32