Akin Ayodele released by Denver

bowery4

Will there be a thread calling for the Bills to sign every player cut over the next

few weeks?

I understand that the Bills are in a position where their roster isn't very good, but

signing a bunch of cast-offs from other teams isn't going to improve this team very

much.

Will there be a thread calling for the Bills to sign every player cut over the next

few weeks?

I understand that the Bills are in a position where their roster isn't very good, but

signing a bunch of cast-offs from other teams isn't going to improve this team very

much.

- cant hurt

- why not give him a shot

- lets see what he can do

- git r dun buddy

exercises in stupidity.

Yes lets make this team better by picking up other teams garbage. Some of you should update your resume and apply for a GM spot

As a one time, part-time Broncos fan, I have to say, I think their new coach is a clown. I am not sure what happened to Pat Bowlen, the owner, but the wheels seem to be falling off the cart in Denver. Ayodele would be a very sensible pick-up for the Bills.

- cant hurt

- git r dun buddy

exercises in stupidity.

Yes lets make this team better by picking up other teams garbage. Some of you should update your resume and apply for a GM spot

I watched him play some last season he is not bad, I agree with you for he most part in most instances (at least about this kind of post) but not this one. I don't know what Denver is thinking they are not that good at LB and if they want to throw away a decent player, well then yeah. Git er done Buddy

BTW look him up he isn't garbage, my prediction; he stays on waivers about a day and a half. BTW I am unemployed so if anyone wants to refer me to the Bills, I wouldn't argue. :o

Edited by bowery4

THe guy has been cut twice this year. The lowly Detroit Lions wont take him. The Bills D is in big trouble but im not sure how this guy would help.

The Lions didn't want him because they play 4-3 and Ayodele has only played 3-4. Not saying the Bills should sign him, but this is likely a big reason why the Lions didn't.

I watched him play some last season he is not bad, I agree with you for he most part in most instances (at least about this kind of post) but not this one. I don't know what Denver is thinking they are not that good at LB and if they want to throw away a decent player, well then yeah. Git er done Buddy

BTW look him up he isn't garbage, my prediction; he stays on waivers about a day and a half.

Of course i did look him up, just so i wasnt being stupid. I admit i never heard of this guy but being cut twice in one year isnt something that happens to guys who can produce. Something is showing on tape that no one wants this guy on the team.

The bills have enough mediocre LBs.

- cant hurt

- git r dun buddy

exercises in stupidity.

Like Andra Davis and Reggie Torbor? I think Ayodele is much better than either of those scrubs, bring him in.

few weeks?

much.

Steve Tasker was one of those cast-offs once.