Tailgate XI Food - Ordered Ribs and Chicken!

SDS

For those who attended Tailgate X, I had a high school friend who has a professional cooker come out and cook ribs for us. Along with that we rented a large grill for everyone to use.

I think having the grill again is a no-brainer.

However, I was thinking of having Mike come back and cook up ribs and/or chicken. This would be for those who paid the tailgate fee (no additional charge). How does that sound? Would you raher do something like this instead of bringing your own rigs or would you rather do everything on your own?

And if you have your own tickets - come to the party anyway! It is a really good time and we have a great setup. No excuses not to come!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be there, too bad i will be working, I think this is the 3rd of 4 years of season tickets that I will miss the home opener.....Well, country before football... wish I could be there to finally meet a lot of you, maybe one of the other games...

Well, if I'm going to be doing some chicken and ribs, then I'm gonna need tickets to the opener. I share tix with 2 others this year and dont have the opener. Anyone wanting to dumb 2 seats, let me know. And I will have my open pit grill there for all to use if needed. No need to Rent/Cart the other big grill there. Mine is a trailer and large enough for whatever your needs are. Talk to everyone soon.

P.S.....Sooo looking forward to some of that Stromboli!!!!

I would love to be there, too bad i will be working, I think this is the 3rd of 4 years of season tickets that I will miss the home opener.....Well, country before football... wish I could be there to finally meet a lot of you, maybe one of the other games...

Understand. Thanks for your part in keeping the country SAFE so we can PLAY football!!!

Just wanted to put the invite out to whoever would be interested in coming to Our 16th Annual Tailgate-Stampede this year. We are doing the Jaguars game on 10/10/10. We have 2 big tents, live band, open bar and chicken BBQ provided by myself. We usually get around 200 people and I'm hoping that some of you could join us. Its a great time. We have it in the Grass lot next to the field house on Big Tree Rd. Mead107 otherwise known as Mr. Stromboli came last year and seamed to have a good time....and the Stromboli was killer too!!! It's $30 per person. And the deadline is fast approaching in 10 days. This allows me enough time to buy and prepare for this event. Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you.

Ok, I ordered 25 1/2 chickens and 10 racks of ribs for the party... They will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis to those who have paid for the tailgate. :beer:

Grill space will also be opened to anyone who needs it, so you want to pack a a little less gear - Mike has your grill needs covered. :thumbsup:

Wish I could be at the opener this year... those ribs were great last year. Oh well, I guess taking a trip and getting engaged instead of going to Buffalo is worth it. ;)

You can take a trip and get engaged 364 days in the year, why would any Bills fan pick the Home Opener weekend to go away?