Haynesworth is not happy in Washington

Skoobydum

Haynesworth stopped practicing early Tuesday at training camp and did not practice Wednesday or Thursday. Shanahan gave varying explanations for Haynesworth's idleness each day. The coach initially said Haynesworth ''just was sick,'' then said the cause was dehydration, then finally said it was ''more of a headache than anything else.''

Haynesworth said he had something more, but he didn't specify what.

''You'll have to ask them, but I guess they'll tell you 'headaches' again,'' said Haynesworth, emphasizing the word by holding his fingers in the air to simulate quotation marks. ''It was part of it, but it wasn't all of it. They left out a whole lot of stuff.''

http://sports.mobile.msn.com/en-us/articles.aspx?aid=2726389&acid=2&afid=0

Haynesworth stopped practicing early Tuesday at training camp and did not practice Wednesday or Thursday. Shanahan gave varying explanations for Haynesworth's idleness each day. The coach initially said Haynesworth ''just was sick,'' then said the cause was dehydration, then finally said it was ''more of a headache than anything else.''

''You'll have to ask them, but I guess they'll tell you 'headaches' again,'' said Haynesworth, emphasizing the word by holding his fingers in the air to simulate quotation marks. ''It was part of it, but it wasn't all of it. They left out a whole lot of stuff.''

They should trade him and eliminate the distraction. he's a 4-3 tackle anyway, not a great fit in a 3-4.

Edited by BillsFan74

Haynesworth may turn out to be the laziest piece of crap ever and a colossal waste of money but people still believe that spending money is the key to winning a championship.

PTR

Haynesworth may turn out to be the laziest piece of crap ever and a colossal waste of money but people still believe that spending money is the key to winning a championship.

PTR

Yes, its not like the Saints spent a lot of $ on a QB or anything <_<

Yes, its not like the Saints spent a lot of $ on a QB or anything dry.gif

They did sign him after having a torn labrum and possible rotator cuff damage. So, Miami didn't opt to sign him and he went to N.O. for 6 years/ 60 million which is cheaper than what most QB's of his caliber make. FWIW, Matt Stafford and Sam Bradford have better contracts than Brees currently does.

PTR

I always enjoy it when someone has excelled in becoming, in this instance, "the laziest piece of crap ever". Somehow, you know there's a rookie out there gunning to beat this...

They did sign him after having a torn labrum and possible rotator cuff damage. So, Miami didn't opt to sign him and he went to N.O. for 6 years/ 60 million which is cheaper than what most QB's of his caliber make. FWIW, Matt Stafford and Sam Bradford have better bigger contracts than Brees currently does.

Fixed.

Seriously, Haynesworth is now realizing that he has to work to earn his millions and it's pissing him off. Poor baby.

How much of that contract was guaranteed?

PTR

Funny. When I read the OP, I immediately began scrolling down to see how you'd manipulate the news as evidence to bolster you apologia for the front office.

Funny. When I read the OP, I immediately began scrolling down to see how you'd manipulate the news as evidence to bolster you apologia for the front office.

Name one team that paid a player the most money at his position and then had that player perform at that level?

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot