PTI - LeBatarde

LeBatarde took another shot at the Bills tonight on PTI. When asked if the pre-season games tonight were worth watching. He said something close to - Yes it's worth watching the Bills to witness a team that bad.

I know Dan dislikes us because he's a Miami guy, but overall this team is already getting laughed at. Help me out guys, I'm already feeling deflated. Not because of some idiots comments on ESPN, but because I'm starting to feel like I'm the fool for continuing to support this team. I was completely embarrassed last week by this teams play.

LeBatarde took another shot at the Bills tonight on PTI. When asked if the pre-season games tonight were worth watching. He said something close to - Yes it's worth watching the Bills to witness a team that bad.

I know Dan dislikes us because he's a Miami guy, but overall this team is already getting laughed at. Help me out guys, I'm already feeling deflated. Not because of some idiots comments on ESPN, but because I'm starting to feel like I'm the fool for continuing to support this team. I was completely embarrassed last week by this teams play.

You should be. But at this point the wonderful folks at ESPN are piling on the "Bills stink" "Bills are horrible" bandwagon because its the convenient go to at the moment. Doesn't require any actual analysis. (Right or wrong).

It has nothing to do with him mocking the Bills, but I have no idea how that guy gets on tv. He's an absolute imbecile and it seems like no one likes him at all.

His radio show is funny as all shyte.

It has nothing to do with him mocking the Bills, but I have no idea how that guy gets on tv. He's an absolute imbecile and it seems like no one likes him at all.

Naw, I think he's actually one of the better at ESPN. There's more quality than crap, folks just tend to point out the negative.

Naw, I think he's actually one of the better at ESPN. There's more quality than crap, folks just tend to point out the negative.

Any time he's on PTI he seems like he doesn't even care. How that gets someone on tv, I'll never know.

okay, so it's been a long time since high school french class. but i seem to recall the french do some funny business with the letter "S". For example, the English word hospital translates to French hopital. Pretty much the same word, but with a slightly different spelling.

I also recall Le and La were the French equivalent of The, with Le being the masculine and La being the feminine form.

So by using these basic French translations, doesn't Dan LeBatarde translate to Dan the Bastard?

:w00t:

I don't know why the national media has jumped on the Bill's are the worst franchise bandwagon. There 6-8 teams that are annually worse than the Bills. The one preseason game and we are already slotted to pick number 1. Every team is 0-0. We will suprise and get some upset wins. I hope we can play the role of spoiler and ruin the season for every AFC east team thinking the Bills will be a push over. At least we have no where to go but up and are flying under the radar so to speak.

okay, so it's been a long time since high school french class. but i seem to recall the french do some funny business with the letter "S". For example, the English word hospital translates to French hopital. Pretty much the same word, but with a slightly different spelling.

I also recall Le and La were the French equivalent of The, with Le being the masculine and La being the feminine form.

So by using these basic French translations, doesn't Dan LeBatarde translate to Dan the Bastard?

:w00t:

http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#fr|en|le%20batarde

Wins since 2006--

San Fran 27

Seattle 27

Buffalo 26

Tampa 26

Washingon 26

Miami 25

Cleveland 23

Kansas City 19

Oakland 16

St. Louis 14

Detroit 12

And the Bills have had, for the most part, the same roster and starters since 2007, over which time they've won 19 games. It's not a roster of All Pros, but they are not fully incompetant either. Some Bills fans even say that the perpetual mediocrity mixed with flashes of good play are more tortuous than just having the piss poor season where they're near the top of the draft board.

It's always funny to me how guys like LeBatard and McShay and Eric Casillias have them "on the clock." At least they have a few players who have some wins under their belt. Teams at the bottom of that wins list have taken losing to an embarrassing level over the last 3-4 seasons.

In truth, there's actually very few GOOD teams in the league. Much of the NFL is middle-of-the-road, close games, both teams running essentially the same formations, plays, and schemes. Turnovers, penalties, and kickers often decide the outcome.

I didn't make this list to brag...The Bills 7, 7, 7, and 5 wins the last four seasons are nothing to jump for joy about. However, it seems irresponsible to lump them in with the dregs. They can be a cupcake if you catch them on the right weekend, or they can give a team fits. They just don't do either one very well.

Wins since 2006--

San Fran 27

Seattle 27

Buffalo 26

Tampa 26

Washingon 26

Miami 25

Cleveland 23

Kansas City 19

Oakland 16

St. Louis 14

Detroit 12

And the Bills have had, for the most part, the same roster and starters since 2007, over which time they've won 19 games. It's not a roster of All Pros, but they are not fully incompetant either. Some Bills fans even say that the perpetual mediocrity mixed with flashes of good play are more tortuous than just having the piss poor season where they're near the top of the draft board.

It's always funny to me how guys like LeBatard and McShay and Eric Casillias have them "on the clock." At least they have a few players who have some wins under their belt. Teams at the bottom of that wins list have taken losing to an embarrassing level over the last 3-4 seasons.

In truth, there's actually very few GOOD teams in the league. Much of the NFL is middle-of-the-road, close games, both teams running essentially the same formations, plays, and schemes. Turnovers, penalties, and kickers often decide the outcome.

I didn't make this list to brag...The Bills 7, 7, 7, and 5 wins the last four seasons are nothing to jump for joy about. However, it seems irresponsible to lump them in with the dregs. They can be a cupcake if you catch them on the right weekend, or they can give a team fits. They just don't do either one very well.

We actually won 6 games last year.

(And don't tell me it "didn't count" because the Colts didn't try)

Did you see him today? Some of you obviously got to him, he said he was afraid to badmouth the city or the team.

I actually like Le Batard. I find him increasingly amusing. Bob Ryan on the other hand !@#$ing sucks. He's a completely biased, intensely dis-likable schmuck who has no personality and shouldn't be on television if at all avoidable.

on nfl live schlereth? and hasselback liked what they saw from our bills.

but with 10 years and counting of no playoffs you cant expect too much respect, i guess

stll pumped about the upcoming season. propably no playoffs again, but for sure a few not-expected wins :devil:

You should be. But at this point the wonderful folks at ESPN are piling on the "Bills stink" "Bills are horrible" bandwagon because its the convenient go to at the moment. Doesn't require any actual analysis. (Right or wrong).

Until the Bills start winning some regular season games against teams that the media considers "good", the Bills will continue to "stink" in their eyes. Winning solves everything. At this point, the Bills have done nothing to change people's minds. Preseason games are meaningless but the Bills did what they always do, they get their uniforms and name on national TV (the redskins game) and get blasted.. happens all the time. Remember the Hall of Fame game last year and the MNF opener? Everyone watching and they get blasted/choke. They just keep playing like crap when on National TV.

No one saw the Colts game, but EVERYONE saw the 'skins game.

Dan LeBetard was simply making a sarcastic point that any time he is critical of anything associated with Buffalo he gets a deluge of hostile responses from the area. I don't blame him for his snide comments. The sensitivity of the region is a reflection of its inferiority complex.

The Bills have been bad for a very long time. The manner in which the franchise has been run has been lame and quirky. If "outsiders" take shots at the team and the area, so what. If one becomes the object of ridicule sometimes it is earned and deserved. Those people who are most sensitive should just lighten up and toughen up with thicker skin.

Oh, God. An ESPN commentator said something bad about my team.

Seriously?

Grow something.