Bills are 3 - 4 point favorites tonight

Skoobydum

I guess that line makes some sense if the Bills starters will play the first half and Indy's starters only a series or two.

But man, betting money on a preseason game is a crap shoot at best.

Especially when the Bills are favored over the defending AFC Champs. Not seeing it, not feeling it.

This Week's LineFAVORITE SPREAD UNDERDOG OVER/UNDER

Buffalo 4 Indianapolis 33

View expanded line information

Alright we are favored in a preseason game that doesn't mean squat that is considered a home game that our owner sold out for more pocket money! Superbowl here we come!

I rewatched the redskins game last night (I know I'm a glutton for punishment) with as much of an objective eye as I could muster. While I agree we pretty much sucked, I wanted to try and figure out why we were at such a level of suckatude.

While I agree we have "talent problems" in a number of areas .... and we have "new philosophy issues" on both sides of the ball ... and even as early as the first series we had "injury issues" but something about the game just didn't sit right with me, so I had to take another look after my emotions settled down .... were we really as bad as we looked???? Was Washington really as good as they looked?????

After watching the game the second time I've come to the conclusion that the Bills approached the game just like a glorified practice against different colored uniforms ... they were looking to block a little bit ... run a little bit .... throw a little bit ... and catch a little bit while they evaluated players/gameplans/situations/etc.

The deadskins looked like they were playing a "statement game" it seemed they were throwing more varied blitz packages more often .... hitting a little harder ... running a little faster.

I really can't put my finger on exactly what it was .... it just seemed we were going through a "walk through" while they were playing with playoff type of emotion.

IMHO .... Chan is pi$$ed and the players are (or should be) embarressed about last week ... I think the Bills come out tonight with THEIR "statement game". The Colts on the other hand should be more concerned with keeping their starters healthy ....

Dare I say it???? ........ I'm looking for a BIG night from our Bills .... there I've said it (but it's still only preseason)

I live in DC and Shanahan did put an emphasis on playing that game HARD. It was important in front of their owner and new GM to show a winning attitude. Not to mention McNabb and Grossman are better than anyone we have running the offense. Haslett did throw a lot of pressure at Buffalo for an opening preseason game. After listening to HAslett, it almost made me wish he was our coach (even though i did not support him during the coach search). He's doing a great job in DC,,,at least in camp installing their new defense.

At least Painter is so horrible that we should roll over him once Manning is out.

If only we could play against Painter and John Beck every week. Life would be good. Here's why a QB is so vital....Indy is probably gonna be 12-4 with Manning. With Painter they'd be 5-11 at best.

I live in DC and Shanahan did put an emphasis on playing that game HARD. It was important in front of their owner and new GM to show a winning attitude. Not to mention McNabb and Grossman are better than anyone we have running the offense. Haslett did throw a lot of pressure at Buffalo for an opening preseason game. After listening to HAslett, it almost made me wish he was our coach (even though i did not support him during the coach search). He's doing a great job in DC,,,at least in camp installing their new defense.

I live in virginia and was at the game as well. I think what happened Friday was the result of better coaching and better personnel. We've looked like we're walking through games for some time. The Skins put serious money into top notch new coaches and players and it shows. We are the Dollar General of the NFL. That's why our product looks bad, because its cheap and not as good as name brand. I predict that both teams seasons go as we saw in that 1 preseason game. Yeah it' hard to judge based off 1 preseason game, but the Bills have looked that bad for the majority of 10 years so I refuse to think it's an anomally.

I rewatched the redskins game last night (I know I'm a glutton for punishment) with as much of an objective eye as I could muster. While I agree we pretty much sucked, I wanted to try and figure out why we were at such a level of suckatude.

While I agree we have "talent problems" in a number of areas .... and we have "new philosophy issues" on both sides of the ball ... and even as early as the first series we had "injury issues" but something about the game just didn't sit right with me, so I had to take another look after my emotions settled down .... were we really as bad as we looked???? Was Washington really as good as they looked?????

After watching the game the second time I've come to the conclusion that the Bills approached the game just like a glorified practice against different colored uniforms ... they were looking to block a little bit ... run a little bit .... throw a little bit ... and catch a little bit while they evaluated players/gameplans/situations/etc.

The deadskins looked like they were playing a "statement game" it seemed they were throwing more varied blitz packages more often .... hitting a little harder ... running a little faster.

I really can't put my finger on exactly what it was .... it just seemed we were going through a "walk through" while they were playing with playoff type of emotion.

IMHO .... Chan is pi$$ed and the players are (or should be) embarressed about last week ... I think the Bills come out tonight with THEIR "statement game". The Colts on the other hand should be more concerned with keeping their starters healthy ....

Dare I say it???? ........ I'm looking for a BIG night from our Bills .... there I've said it (but it's still only preseason)

The skins 1st unit O played for 12 minutes. Ours played nearly the entire first half. What was the "statement" they were sending us? That they are much improved form last year and we are not?