Preseason game 2 Colts @ Bills "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, perhaps. McGee has never seemed like a natural star CB to me. But he is so fast and steady he really gets the job done. McKelvin has the goods to be a superstar at CB if he gets it together. I think Youboty is also a great natural athlete who learned to play CB at Ohio State like Winfield and Nate. This boy covers, tackles and is pretty fast.

he definitely stands out with the two's... Yeah right OSU is DB university. There is another Buckeye in the secondary I happen to think of as a solid player...

he definitely stands out with the two's... Yeah right OSU is DB university. There is another Buckeye in the secondary I happen to think of as a solid player...

Donte is a fine safety. But since he isn't a DT/OL or QB some here will never forgive him for being taken at #8.

Joique Bell has some quicks and some vision. I think he's a lock for the PS unless some team grabs him and they may. Any other year he makes the team, and still may. He looks good, and he just may be the single best Joique ever to play the game.

Better than Joique Strap? That's no Joique.

Brohm really throws a good slant pass. Again, I am liking that he is not afraid to throw the in pass or go deep. He's playing better than I thought he would, without having such great stats. He really could oust Fitzy as the back-up if he plays well next week.

Agreed he throws a quick hit on the slant like to see that more. Would like to see him do a little play action and long ball to see what he has but right now fitz is odd man looking in