Preseason game 2 Colts @ Bills "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

just heard Brohm postgme say when he sees one on one he's going there w/ the ball. refreshing thought! apparently he had a nice pass to chad jackson...I heard the one he threw up for jackson that he couldn't hold onto - get him 1st team reps; they're saying his passes were very crisp

Brohm looked sharp and very decisive. He also has some nice movement in the pocket. Trent earned another start, but Brohm definitely improved his standing.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say anything like biggest bust ever, but that'd be a pretty awful blow to cut a #1 pick in his second season. You hate to give up on those picks. It might be warranted, though. Nix sure doesn't care.

I think Maybin has looked pretty good playing against the back-ups. McCargo has as well. At this point, I think it's best to just forget about where they were drafted and evaluate them as back-ups. Maybin looks better than Coleman, who is his competition to make the roster. McCargo might get caught up in the numbers, but he has played like the best lineman of the 2nd stringers.

I thought Brohm looked pretty good tonight. Too bad they didn't score a TD with him in. I can't remember the last time I actually saw completions on slants.. repeatedly even!

Trent looked good too. We need to start Meredith on the right and either cut Green or hope we never have to use him as a back up. I guess it was his first game but he completely missed assignments and let guys run free..

Bell has to make this team. No way he should be placed on the practice squad.. Simpson looked really good on the one return he had, but rushing he was constantly stopped. I'd much rather see Bell make the team.