Preseason game 2 Colts @ Bills "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brohm didnt look too bad. The first long pass to Jackson was terrific. He made a couple other solid throws, too. I like he's not scared to throw a hard slant pass. He makes decisions pretty quick. Not sure whose fault it was on the screen pass, but it was either a really crappy throw or Simpson stopped when he shouldn't have. The last lob to Jackson needed a little more loft. But he didn't look bad in two series. The sack was all on Simpson. Will be interesting to see how he does in the second half.

Great half of ball for the Bills overall.

Agreed a much better half than I expected. D looked decent against Manning and we scored 21 on their 1st string D. I love the wishbone lineup for that one TD. I can see alot of potential for plays out of that come regular season

when the hell did mutton chop sideburns make a comeback?

they never went away. you just weren't looking. it's a good look for Trent.

On another topic, having not seen any Gailey camp up close, that segment was pretty cool. I was remarking to my dad and bro that Gailey seems like a sort of Grandpa Gruden: a good teacher and positive communicator. I liked how much he was talking to the guys. Maybe that happened a lot in Jauron's camps, but it sure didn't feel like it.

Ah, yes. He CAN be taught.

Remember, I'm just looking out for ya. Palates only come around once in a lifetime. Screw 'em up once, and all you're drinking is Genny Cream Ale.

Just sayin'.

Damn you!

:w00t:

Nothing fancy, a Lamadrid 2008. But very tasty. Argentinean Malbec is one of the better values in wine these days, IMO.

Guest dog14787

Great game so far, I think we finally have a coach that knows what the hell he's doing with our QB's,

Great bounce back from TE and Brohm looks real sharp :w00t:

and how about CJ! :):thumbsup:

I liked what I heard in that "miked up" segment.

That was AWESOME. Every day I find another reason to be happy with the Gailey choice. I sincerely believe he is going to get this team back to the dance. Not this year but soon......

His comments to Roscoe were great, that my friends is called "coaching"!

That was AWESOME. Every day I find another reason to be happy with the Gailey choice. I sincerely believe he is going to get this team back to the dance. Not this year but soon......

I don't put much stock in what coaches say in the media, but I do like to see footage of them coaching. I was quite impressed by Chan.

Still, of course, the proof is in the pudding. I'll withhold final judgment until I see how he handles gameday pressure. But so far, so good.

What did he say to Roscoe?

Based on the first half, I'm pleased with what I've seen: an improvement over last week.Granted the Bills set a low bar in that regard, but it is encouraging to see progress. If they can show more improvement next week and the week after, then perhaps there is reason for optimism in Bills Nation.