Pot: Not just for losers any more

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pot is just one of a million things little kids shouldn't mess with, 99% of which are perfectly legal. So to answer your question: Yes, pot is still no big deal.

PTR

Right. No big deal. Untold thousands, millions live in producing nations, and are killed, beaten up. They see their nations controlled, with no hope except to produce the stuff or die or live a miserable existence. Kidnapping, murder, torture are the order of the day.

U.S. production? Wow, what a nice bunch there.

We have this idea - "make it legal and all problems go away." Right, once more. :flirt:

Each time one take a puff, there is blood, a trail of tears behind it. Fact.

Right. No big deal. Untold thousands, millions live in producing nations, and are killed, beaten up. They see their nations controlled, with no hope except to produce the stuff or die or live a miserable existence. Kidnapping, murder, torture are the order of the day.

We have this idea - "make it legal and all problems go away." Right, once more. :flirt:

that has nothing to do with the plant itself or it's effects on a person. that is the result of the economy and industry that has been established by the illegal drug trade.

kinda like gangsters and bootleggers during prohibition.

I have never noticed that. Perhaps it's because I have fried all of my brain cells? I will look for those things next time I take a puff. :censored:

that has nothing to do with the plant itself or it's effects on a person. that is the result of the economy and industry that has been established by the illegal drug trade.

kinda like gangsters and bootleggers during prohibition.

Go ahead and make it legal. Pay no attention to hopped-up stuckincincy on the highway laughing, drifting into your lane and causing a crash, or happy-happy stuck giggling as he crosses the interstate median at 65 mph and hits you head on. Whee! :flirt:

Oops! The legalization folks seem to think that everybody will stay home and commune with the trees and flowers... "my bad."

To be fair...

That is an argument for responsible consumerism--it does not follow that it is bad to use the drug. It is entirely possible for someone to grow a small supply at home and skip the bloodshed & torture. It is, after all, a naturally occuring plant.

Personally, I like to alter my consciousness simply through booze and oblique thoughts, but I don't have any moral problems with the ganj. I might use it myself if it didn't tend to increase my overall anxiety. Also, I find it makes be stupider. And that's something I cannot afford!