Pot: Not just for losers any more

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crayonz - not sure what happened with the lost post. Sorry for the loss of your uncle and the circumstances surrounding his death. Your mention of an ambulance blowing by caused me to think about how annoyed I get when peopl fail to pull to the side to let emergency or police vehicles pass. The seconds or minutes lost may make a huge difference to a person's life.

I also feel the same about people pulling to the side to allow a funeral procession to pass. Give the family and the deceased an ounce of respect. A handful of lost minutes to do so is meaningless compared to what the family is experiencing in that momement.

Crayonz - not sure what happened with the lost post. Sorry for the loss of your uncle and the circumstances surrounding his death. Your mention of an ambulance blowing by caused me to think about how annoyed I get when peopl fail to pull to the side to let emergency or police vehicles pass. The seconds or minutes lost may make a huge difference to a person's life.

I also feel the same about people pulling to the side to allow a funeral procession to pass. Give the family and the deceased an ounce of respect. A handful of lost minutes to do so is meaningless compared to what the family is experiencing in that momement.

I get pulling over for an emergency vehicle but a funeral procession? Dude's not going anywhere so what's the rush?

Spot on dude.

Another departed friend of mine was a guy named Alec and he owned his own funeral hall. He told me a few stories about car accidents with funeral processions and such. It was sad. Very few people pull over like you do. Most do refrain from passing at least.

His stories re-emphasize for me the need to stay off of pot as it kills short term memory which can only lead to appreciating and respecting things less.

That should teach you not to start a thread and walk away! :devil:

The baby's Mom is a loser, and she would be a loser if there was no pot.

She would just find another way to dull her senses and neglect her baby.

Some people are barely human, sadly.

I hope they find a better place for this child to be raised.

Without getting into a big political debate, I do not smoke pot (now) and I resent not having the simple freedom of planting some weed in my garden for occasional responsible personal use.

Holy crap.

Just Holy friggin crap.

A few hours ago I started this thread which linked to a picture of a BABY smoking pot. Yes, a BABY smoking pot.

And why was this baby smoking pot? Because the baby's mom is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser.

And why is the baby's mom a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser? Because the baby's mom smokes pot.

I run a few errands and deal with a few clients and three pages later the thread has turned into two things:

1. A link to babies drinking as if two wrongs makes a right and

2. Arguments to LEGALIZE pot. I suppose this is so even more babies can smoke it and we can be even bigger losers as a society and be so softened up that our collective heads are soon rolling down collective flights of stairs?

Go ahead and make it legal. Pay no attention to hopped-up stuckincincy on the highway laughing, drifting into your lane and causing a crash, or happy-happy stuck giggling as he crosses the interstate median at 65 mph and hits you head on. Whee! :flirt:

Oops! The legalization folks seem to think that everybody will stay home and commune with the trees and flowers... "my bad."

You don't think people drive stoned now? C'mon....

Right. No big deal. Untold thousands, millions live in producing nations, and are killed, beaten up. They see their nations controlled, with no hope except to produce the stuff or die or live a miserable existence. Kidnapping, murder, torture are the order of the day.

U.S. production? Wow, what a nice bunch there.

We have this idea - "make it legal and all problems go away." Right, once more. :flirt:

Each time one take a puff, there is blood, a trail of tears behind it. Fact.

What if I grow my own.. Who's blood and tears are they?

Cincy is stuckinreefermadness. Sounds like he has been programmed by Harry Ainslinger. Truth is marijuana helps comfort whatever ails you. To label it is a schedule 1 drug is retarded and ignorant

Your mom and dad's tears.

Cincy is stuckinreefermadness. Sounds like he has been programmed by Harry Ainslinger. Truth is marijuana helps comfort whatever ails you. To label it is a schedule 1 drug is retarded and ignorant

If being a winner in life is what ails you, then pot sure is a comfort.