Backup QBs Around the League

In this thread we name QBs around the league that do not start for their team, yet are still better than all of the QBs on the Bills roster. This can mean more effective right now, or more upside and potential (like a top draft pick).

We all know pretty much every other team has at least one QB better than Edwards/Fitzpatrick/Brohm/Brown, but how many teams have multiple QBs better than all of the Bills QBs?

I will start if off:

Rex Grossman

This is great. This is like a who's who in all of the QB's that were named in threads as possibilities for the Bills...usually followed with the redneck-toothless !@#$-rallying cry: "Git'r done, Buddy," or even better "Git'r done Chan!"

The threads would usually go out of control with, only the most qualified, talent evaluators screaming why everybody mentioned was ****.

I would change it from"better" to "not worse"

Garcia

Chad Pennington

Chris Redman

Chris Simms

Kerry Collins

Charlie batch

Leftwich

J. Clausen

M. Brunell

T. Green

There are more I am sure but I am bored and depressed with this topic

this is the stupidest thread yet!

Im sorry but what's the point of this? You remind me of my niece, always complaining on what she doesnt have instead of just sucking it up and playing with the damn barbies she already has.

Please... play with your barbies and stop complaining... okay?!

Billy Volek - Had a resume good enough that a number of teams wanted to give him a shot as a starter, but he likes to be a backup and is sitting on the bench in San Diego, a team that needs a running back to make a run at the title.

Played great in the team's biggest win over the last 10 years at Indy in the playoffs in 07.

this is the stupidest thread yet!

Im sorry but what's the point of this? You remind me of my niece, always complaining on what she doesnt have instead of just sucking it up and playing with the damn barbies she already has.

Please... play with your barbies and stop complaining... okay?!

Listen Ralph. Go get your daughter some DECENT Barbies. How is she supposed to win the Barbie game when all she has to work with is Down Syndrome Barbie, Bald Barbie and Pregnant Teenage Barbie?