Video of Eli Manning getting jacked up (BLOODY)

Rush23

I'd be very surprised, I don't see anything even remotely against the rules from the video.

It reminds me a bit of that hit on Anquan Boldin. One hit sent Manning's head directly at another incoming player. That and the fact that it's a QB will equal a slap on the wrist fine.

Rico... are there any QB's who ever played the game, that you actually like?
You asked me this before, I told you I like proven winners who rise to the occasion in the biggest of games like Joe Montana.... and I do not like sad sack losers who crumble under pressure like Fergy. Most of all, I don't like seeing decent QBs who do not perform that well in the clutch be elevated and overrated by those who only look at stats. :devil:

You asked me this before, I told you I like proven winners who rise to the occasion in the biggest of games like Joe Montana.... and I do not like sad sack losers who crumble under pressure like Fergy. Most of all, I don't like seeing decent QBs who do not perform that well in the clutch be elevated and overrated by those who only look at stats. :flirt:

Names man, names....

You asked me this before, I told you I like proven winners who rise to the occasion in the biggest of games like Joe Montana.... and I do not like sad sack losers who crumble under pressure like Fergy. Most of all, I don't like seeing decent QBs who do not perform that well in the clutch be elevated and overrated by those who only look at stats. :flirt:

How often do you crumble under pressure? Seems to be a sore spot for you.

How often do you crumble under pressure? Seems to be a sore spot for you.
If you're a Bills QB, it happens a lot. :flirt:

I really don't like seeing it in the playoffs though, that's where the great are separated from the good.