Unexpected source sheds light on Bills

Last night was the Basketball Hall of Fame induction which included The Mailman, Karl Malone. He was a great player but it was his not his play the Bills should emulate, it was his speech. His speech was all about how it was not one person that does everything in life. It is about sharing with others, doing the right thing and understanding how it is not all about you. It is about team and family.

That is what FOOTBALL is really all about. And what do we get? From Karl Malone's own son? Maybe I missed something but Bell sat out last night while his teammates struggled, he claims his father has done nothing for him and generally does not seem to understand the things laid out so clearly in his father's speech.

Now I don't want to dump everything on Bell who is a kid, because Hardly also allegedly tried to kill his father and Lynch has had his issues, but Demetrius should listen to dad.

And before you all start in with criticizing Malone, I'm sure the Hall of Fame checks all the speches out and validates them before they are made. I doubt they would let him go on and on unless he had lived up to his word. I think the Hall does a lot of background checks.

So come Bell and the rest of you.....T-E_A-M. I don't see an "I" in there.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was the Basketball Hall of Fame induction which included The Mailman, Karl Malone. He was a great player but it was his not his play the Bills should emulate, it was his speech. His speech was all about how it was not one person that does everything in life. It is about sharing with others, doing the right thing and understanding how it is not all about you. It is about team and family.

That is what FOOTBALL is really all about. And what do we get? From Karl Malone's own son? Maybe I missed something but Bell sat out last night while his teammates struggled, he claims his father has done nothing for him and generally does not seem to understand the things laid out so clearly in his father's speech.

Now I don't want to dump everything on Bell who is a kid, because Hardly also allegedly tried to kill his father and Lynch has had his issues, but Demetrius should listen to dad.

And before you all start in with criticizing Malone, I'm sure the Hall of Fame checks all the speches out and validates them before they are made. I doubt they would let him go on and on unless he had lived up to his word. I think the Hall does a lot of background checks.

.....and your posts continue to get more delusional with every post.

Malone bailed completely on his "family". His son, Demetrius was a complete non-entity in Sir Karl's life. That sure shows a strong commitment to responsibility, and family by the anointed one. What it shows is that Sir Karl is dirt.

Thanks for slapping up one of the worst posts I've read in a long, long time.

Malone bailed completely on his "family". His son, Demetrius was a complete non-entity in Sir Karl's life. That sure shows a strong commitment to responsibility, and family by the anointed one. What it shows is that Sir Karl is dirt.

Wait, you've been around since 2001 and you don't get crayonz' schtick yet? I think you need a date with code name Ennifer. She'll explains things for you (granted, it takes a little practice to understand her).

Do you really think an organization like the Hall of Fame which is the absolute pinnacle, would allow a speech filled with lies? I'm going to go with the Occum's shaver theory on this and say no. Malone would not have been allowed to say it if it weren't true.

The Bills should look at things like the Mailman and then maybe we'd be winners.

Do you really think an organization like the Hall of Fame which is the absolute pinnacle, would allow a speech filled with lies? I'm going to go with the Occum's shaver theory on this and say no. Malone would not have been allowed to say it if it weren't true.

The Bills should look at things like the Mailman and then maybe we'd be winners.

REALLY?

We can finally talk about real football, for better or worse, and you want us to go HERE?

+ 1

I'm sure it was a great speech, but someone must have written it for him. I covered the Jazz during Malone's days in Utah and he was one of the most selfish"Me Guys" I've ever been around.

I'm sure it was a great speech, but someone must have written it for him. I covered the Jazz during Malone's days in Utah and he was one of the most selfish"Me Guys" I've ever been around.

I seriously doubt the Hall of Fame would allow people entering to soil its name by giving false speeches.

All I can think about when I think of Malone is that when he was 19 he had sex with a 13 year old girl, got her pregnant, and the baby turned out to be a decent human being through the efforts of the mother's side of the family, and has a chance to even be a good NFL player. Malone is not worthy to tie the shoelace of his son Demetrius who I consider someone who deserves a lot of respect for overcoming as much as he has to still be where he is. Even to this day Malone refuses to even talk about his son in public. And yes, Malone has done nothing for his son, and told his son years ago that it was too late for him to be a father to Bell. Malone doesn't want to acknowledge his son because it would bring up his sordid past which he doesn't want people to know about.

All I can think about when I think of Malone is that when he was 19 he had sex with a 13 year old girl, got her pregnant, and the baby turned out to be a decent human being through the efforts of the mother's side of the family, and has a chance to even be a good NFL player. Malone is not worthy to tie the shoelace of his son Demetrius who I consider someone who deserves a lot of respect for overcoming as much as he has to still be where he is. Even to this day Malone refuses to even talk about his son in public. And yes, Malone has done nothing for his son, and told his son years ago that it was too late for him to be a father to Bell. Malone doesn't want to acknowledge his son because it would bring up his sordid past which he doesn't want people to know about.

Nice theory but the Hall of Fame is an above board organization and I doubt they would allow a false speech.