Unexpected source sheds light on Bills

The brilliance of crayonz joke is that he gets literally everyone to accept the premise. Why should the Bills take character cues from any basketball player? There would be thousands of people in thousands of occupations throughout history who would serve as better examples, regardless of whether or not Malone is a good guy or whether or not the Basketball Hall of Fame is a class organization.

The joke is in the absurdity of getting you to accept the premise.

:wallbash: how :wallbash: many :wallbash: current :wallbash: Bills :wallbash: have :wallbash: an NBA HOFer :wallbash: they :wallbash: call :wallbash: daddy? :wallbash:

Edited by Beerball

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash: how :wallbash: many :wallbash: current :wallbash: Bills :wallbash: have :wallbash: an NBA HOFer :wallbash: they :wallbash: call :wallbash: daddy?

What does that have to do with morality or character? (Or even Family?)

We've had a lot of Ivy league people involved with the organization recently and that hasn't amounted to much intelligence. And it wouldn't mean anything a commencement speech at Yale or something said had anything to do with the Bills.

Perhaps if you bashed your head against the wall less, you wouldn't accept so many silly premises. :P

Edited by wardigital

What I don't get is how do we even know for sure Malone is his father? I mean anyone can say anything now a days. Has anyone even looked into it? Maybe the Basketaball HOF did and found that there was nothing to Bell's "claim"? It could happen. It makes me wonder about his claim that he's a football player too? It seems everytime he's expected to play he suddenly gets "injured" and can't. Sounds pretty convenient to me. Maybe we're seeing a pattern here where someone is being caught in their own lies.

I dunno why I'm responding to this

If you care to Google a bit, you would find there was an unresponded Paternity suit, resulting in a finding of paternity, and a DNA test indicating 99% probability of paternity.

The smart money sez Malone doesn't publicly acknowledge Bell (while acknowledging twins from the same town) because 19 year old having sex with 13 year old = felony statutory rape.

Acknowledge the child = acknowledge the sex = admit to the felony.

Why should the HOF care what OPINIONS Malone currently holds and states?

He can say family and team are most important (implied: in his OPINION)

He may have been an irresponsible child-abandoning punk and a ME-first teammate once, that doesn't refute his current OPINION esp. he's a good family man and team player now

Now let's get to the real issue: why should a football board care about a HOF basketball player's speech?

If truly believing in pretty inspirational speeches was all it took to make winners, AMWAY IBO's should be rich.

I know the threads a big joke, but it's still really sad to think of a little child whose father won't acknowledge him. And I get the felony concern (and quite frankly a 19 yr old doing a 13 yr old is pretty ill) but it makes me feel good to know that Karl Malone never got to hoist the trophy even when he pulled a Lebron and tried to get Shaq and Kobe to mail one in for him.

I know the threads a big joke, but it's still really sad to think of a little child whose father won't acknowledge him. And I get the felony concern (and quite frankly a 19 yr old doing a 13 yr old is pretty ill) but it makes me feel good to know that Karl Malone never got to hoist the trophy even when he pulled a Lebron and tried to get Shaq and Kobe to mail one in for him.

Completely agreed, I will never think of Karl the same way. Complete scumbag.

Completely agreed, I will never think of Karl the same way. Complete scumbag.

According to Wikipedia.

But according to the Hall of Fame he is a family and team man. And it is starting to look like Bell is catching on and teammates like Nelson are buying in.