Breaking News! C.J. Spiller Agrees to Terms- 5 years 25 Mil ( 20.5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How/when did "douche" become a term of deridement? Douches are good, no? I think if I were to die and come back as an inanimate object, I would prefer that over say, a toilet brush.

Years ago I worked with a very cool woman bartending at a yacht club. She also worked at another bar, which I would visit on occasion. Whenever I'd enter she's shout: "Mr. Massengill, what'll it be? Vinegar and Water again, you douchebag?"

She was one funny hose monkey.

He doesn't care about the Bills or the city of Buffalo!! He is a greeedy POS!! Yeahh string em up..........oh wait what was that? He signed? Spiller is the greatest thing since wings and mighty taco, I knew he wouldn't let us down. I just ordered my jersey!!!! Go Bills!!!

:thumbsup:

He doesn't care about the Bills or the city of Buffalo!! He is a greeedy POS!! Yeahh string em up..........oh wait what was that? He signed? Spiller is the greatest thing since wings and mighty taco, I knew he wouldn't let us down. I just ordered my jersey!!!! Go Bills!!!

Hey wait a minute there! Spiller may well be a future HOF'er, but better than Mighty Taco or Chicken Wings? That was one sacrilegious statement there fella............ :thumbsup:

Years ago I worked with a very cool woman bartending at a yacht club. She also worked at another bar, which I would visit on occasion. Whenever I'd enter she's shout: "Mr. Massengill, what'll it be? Vinegar and Water again, you douchebag?"

That's some funny **** there Mr Dean.

I am curious though, does anyone know the details of the incentives? I'm sure they're out there, I just haven't looked anywhere else yet.

Its like heaven without the waiting brother....

You'd be hard pressed to find better looking women. UGA is ridiculous if you like blond hair and blue eyed country girls. I miss college.

Seriously - who didn't know FSU was famous for the babes???

When I went there the Female-Male ratio was over 2:1. FSU was originally the Florida Women's College, so there was a lot of legacy.

It's down to something like 55:45 girls these days, I gather.

(FSU '86 - far too long ago :thumbsup: )

Outstanding! (Haven't heard that joke in quite a long time.)

So, the Bills are NOT the last team to sign their #1 choice and there was no protracted holdout. Still I bet the same douche-nozzles who whined about the Bills FO screwing up every year will use this as another FAIL next year.

Yeah, unfortunately we're old enough to remember that one.

Quick question: Douche nozzle. Better or worse than the bag?

How/when did "douche" become a term of deridement? Douches are good, no? I think if I were to die and come back as an inanimate object, I would prefer that over say, a toilet brush.

So…we should start calling our troll friends toilet brushes?

LOL

Dunno - he's got to get past Moorman.

I am actually somewhat serious about that.

Maybe next year they'll send out those ticket mailers with a photo of Spiller throwing a halfback option pass out of our own end zone.

edit: Or more likely, a quick kick.