Wang out 4-8 weeks

Guest dog14787
The Bills better hope that Williams' hand injury is nothing too serious considering the only other NTs on roster are a rookie and a guy who has never played in a regular season game.

We can ill afford to lose Kyle Williams to another hand injury,

we've got to stop banging our Wang. :D

per Chris Brown ... precautionary.

DT Kyle Williams left the practice field early on Thursday with a hand injury, but head coach Chan Gailey has been led to believe it’s not a major injury.

“They just took him off as a precaution,” said Gailey. ”They’re checking on him. They’ll make sure nothing is really wrong. It was one where he got banged a little bit and we’ll see what turns up with it, but we don’t think there’s anything bad at all.”

As we reported earlier, Williams did not appear all that concerned about it when it happened, but team medical officials will probably take a closer look via x-ray or MRI to be sure.

Didn't mean to steal thunder, John. I appreciate the heads up, just glad it's not a serious injury.

I know OL need to use their hands, but they don't need the use of opposable thumbs - wouldn't you think after a little time you could wrap the hell out of it to protect it and get back on the field. 8 weeks?

I know OL need to use their hands, but they don't need the use of opposable thumbs - wouldn't you think after a little time you could wrap the hell out of it to protect it and get back on the field. 8 weeks?

Ronnie Lott would have it amputated! Williams is a puss. :D