My Uneducated Prediction: Spiller's Contract

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The announcement that Spiller and the Bills have come to terms on a deal will come tomorrow (Friday). What am I basing this on? Nothing factual and no insider information. Nothing like that. Really, nothing at all, other than my Spidey sense. I'm good at randomly predicting things like "I feel like there's going to be an interception on this play" and "I bet after pushing the elevator call button that the elevator doors to the left will open first, not the doors on the right". When I walked out of a meeting an hour ago- and 1,000 miles from training camp- I just had a gutt feeling this thing was done. So I'm throwing it out there. The deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. Mark it down!!

I would like to commend your intuition as it looks like reports are he will sign today.

Well done.

The announcement that Spiller and the Bills have come to terms on a deal will come tomorrow (Friday). What am I basing this on? Nothing factual and no insider information. Nothing like that. Really, nothing at all, other than my Spidey sense. I'm good at randomly predicting things like "I feel like there's going to be an interception on this play" and "I bet after pushing the elevator call button that the elevator doors to the left will open first, not the doors on the right". When I walked out of a meeting an hour ago- and 1,000 miles from training camp- I just had a gutt feeling this thing was done. So I'm throwing it out there. The deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. Mark it down!!

good call

For my next act I will pick lottery numbers...

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

BURN HIM!

Is he made of wood?

Seriously though, Nostradumbass has nothing on this guy........or is it Nostradomas? either way, it still some wild and wacky stuff

Good Call BuffaloATL

Thanks for the kudos everyone. Really though, I'm just excited CJ's deal is done, especially since I bought a Spiller jersey two months ago!

Dude, never, ever, ever buy a jersey that's a new player. Wait til they've shown something. I've got a $70 JP Losman jersey hanging in my closet. I'm praying the Bills get a pro bowl player soon that wears #7 :thumbsup:

Dude, never, ever, ever buy a jersey that's a new player. Wait til they've shown something. I've got a $70 JP Losman jersey hanging in my closet. I'm praying the Bills get a pro bowl player soon that wears #7 :thumbdown:

Hey, at last Friday night's practice I saw a guy proudly wearing a Losman jersey. For all I know, he may have thought that J P was still on the team. :thumbsup: