My Uneducated Prediction: Spiller's Contract

Dude, never, ever, ever buy a jersey that's a new player. Wait til they've shown something. I've got a $70 JP Losman jersey hanging in my closet. I'm praying the Bills get a pro bowl player soon that wears #7 :thumbsup:

I used to live by that as well. Never bought one of someone who hadn't played a couple years and produced. But being a GT season ticket holder and seeing CJ run all over us during his years at Clemson, I'm 100% sure this guy is special. The risk, of course, would have been that for whatever reason he never ended up playing a down for the Bills (contract, injury, other). But otherwise, I'm pretty sure he's going to be a very solid Bill.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to update the credibility list.

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#14 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- kelly blue book

#4- farmers almanac

#5- nostradamus

#6- TMZ

#7- punxsutawney phil

#8- weatherman

#9- economist

#10- ESPN Insiders

#11- psychic

#12- momma pecoraro (added by matter2003)

#13- Thurman Thomas

#14- Skooby and sources deep within

keep it going dude give me the lottery numbers and the bills record

i seriously will play them and if i win i will give you a percentage

Bills record: 7-9 (sigh)

Lottery: 13, 17, 31, 15, 56, 57 (Is that even enough numbers? it's been a while since I played. If not add 61 and/or 7-- and here's where the magic disappears for me!!) :thumbsup:

On a similar topic of intuition. It's odd, but most times in the past when I've missed a Bills game and had to get the score later, I always just seem to know whether or not it was a win or a loss before I see the score. Neither here nor there, but just kind of odd is all.

On a similar topic of intuition. It's odd, but most times in the past when I've missed a Bills game and had to get the score later, I always just seem to know whether or not it was a win or a loss before I see the score. Neither here nor there, but just kind of odd is all.

Can you also guess the point spread?