I think the cancelled practice was a plan not to show ESPN / Sirius Ra

I think between having the players block views & cancelling practices around sports places that are literally saying we are going to be horrible this year, this was a plan to shut out the media.

They have been ripping our team up on the airways and then want to talk ?? We shut en down, shut em down....

I think between having the players block views & cancelling practices around sports places that are literally saying we are going to be horrible this year, this was a plan to shut out the media.

They have been ripping our team up on the airways and then want to talk ?? We shut en down, shut em down....

I hope my sarcasm detector is on the blink. If not, oh dear god that's ridiculous.

Yep. As we all know the media will NEVER learn anything about this team if the cancel this ONE practice! Bwah-hah-hah-hah!!

PTR

right, we'll show them all. We cancel the rest of camp

Step 1: Stop thinking.

Ugh. I hope not. I hope we're not going to be back to the code of silence when it comes to the media bs. It's worked so good for them and in the past. NOT. If it's true, I say GROW UP and Face it. If you can't take the heat then quit. Media is part of the sport. Bills fans are passionate fans, but have lousy crap to root for. Blame ownership. Good run franchises find ways to win and get good people in play to make it work. This team is so far down the creek it's not even funny. It's frustrating and ridiculous <_<

This was all done to be sarcastic, sorry if I confused or upset any of you. There was no good reason to not get the team more ready to play in my mind, that's called practicing (it makes perfect).

Your first sentence is totally contradicted by your second sentence.

I'm not buying your first sentence. It looks to my like you were corrected by others, so you changed your story.

As far as practice goes, if practice makes perfect, why don't the Bills practice 50 hours a week? Three a days anyone?

Why don't you ask Jerry Butler or any of the Bills of the Hank Bullough era (4-18 won/lost record) how they felt about his daily 4 hour practices during the season.

It looks as if you don't understand the need to balance out work with physical preservation.

And as Marv and others have said, "Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect."

You can't practice well when you're beat up and tired.

Sorry to be a jerk but you annoyed the shyt out of me by starting a second thread on the same subject.

As if this board really needs more pollution.