[closed]"give back some of that money"

Curses were hurled in both directions. "Run him over," Stupar was encouraged. Guard Eric Wood hollered at Maybin to "give back some of that money" he hasn't earned yet, and defenders responded

And how great is it to read this

the O-line is going to stick up for our guys. We're trying to establish an identity on the O-line of being tough and taking care of our backs."

Bills fans everywhere rejoice at the possibility of O-lineman not just standing there impotently with their hands on their hips after every play after getting their a$$ handed to them.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nf...rticle86624.ece

Edit: According to Tim Graham the actual quote was ""Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/i...up-bills-o-line

Bills fans everywhere rejoice at the possibility of O-lineman not just standing there impotently with their hands on their hips after every play after getting their a$$ handed to them.

More importantly I want these guys to be ON the field as much as our QB. Last years turnstile at the OL positions hurt us more so.

Bills fans everywhere rejoice at the possibility of O-lineman not just standing there impotently with their hands on their hips after every play after getting their a$ handed to them.

now they can stand there after getting abused, but be mad about it

good plan :worthy:

I love it.. guys seem to be FIRED UP!!

This team has been soft and essentially leaderless for most of the past decade. I sure hope this comes to an end right now.

I think Wood can instill some attitude on the O-line. Thinking you can be good is the first step to actually being good.

I am going to the home opener and I want to see an old fashion battle with Miami. I want to see guys on our team that are sick of losing and not making peace with it. Parcells has really built that team from the trenches out. I am looking forward to this game.

This Bills team needs to built with a goal to win the division first. Only way to do it is by being physical and smart. It will take a few more drafts to really improve but it sure looks like Gailey is going to emphasize being a tough and physical team no matter who is out there. :worthy:

I hope Wood said this with a smile on his face as though it is clear to me by virtually amy measure that Maybin did not deserve the money he was [paid to play this boys game last year, by the measure of deserving the money based on what they give to society there are a whole bunch of firefighters, police officers, and folks defending us in the Mid-east who deserve a lot more compensation. Not only Maybin but Wood should be giving money back based on any real measure.

If one instead chooses to forget about reality and judge deserving payment based on output alone, then to some extent Jrius Byrd deserves money be given to him and probably the overpaid Chris Kelsay and Maybin are dueling with each other for who should be giving money back (at least Maybin who through his holdout and relative youth "deserves" a pass on the output/deserves scale while Kelsay is taking advantage of the situation with a huge contract he did not deserve based on almost any rational measure of pay for results.

Well, I guess Wood gets free pass due to injury but in the last part of the season even Maybin was more productive than Wood. This is a dangerous game to go to far with this thinking as is there anyone out there who does not feel all Bills deserve to give money back?

I hope Wood said this with a smile on his face as though it is clear to me by virtually amy measure that Maybin did not deserve the money he was [paid to play this boys game last year, by the measure of deserving the money based on what they give to society there are a whole bunch of firefighters, police officers, and folks defending us in the Mid-east who deserve a lot more compensation. Not only Maybin but Wood should be giving money back based on any real measure.

If one instead chooses to forget about reality and judge deserving payment based on output alone, then to some extent Jrius Byrd deserves money be given to him and probably the overpaid Chris Kelsay and Maybin are dueling with each other for who should be giving money back (at least Maybin who through his holdout and relative youth "deserves" a pass on the output/deserves scale while Kelsay is taking advantage of the situation with a huge contract he did not deserve based on almost any rational measure of pay for results.

Well, I guess Wood gets free pass due to injury but in the last part of the season even Maybin was more productive than Wood. This is a dangerous game to go to far with this thinking as is there anyone out there who does not feel all Bills deserve to give money back?

ahhhh i love reading these boards in the offseason

Your kidding right ?

Wood was more productive in his first game than Maybin the Muffin Man has been in all his glory at OBD.

Really??? We're going to debate whether athletes are worth what they're paid versus firemen?

America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

ok this thread started out fine but now it needs to be killed. Wish we had a KILL THREAD button.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.