Obama in this years madden.

probably not the same thing but during the last election, they were serving campaign ads to games like this. the newest generation is going to be able to serve ads aimed, geared and based on your online habits....pretty (and scary) technology

It doesn't really bother me, but I thought it might provide for some "entertaining" conversation...

President in a video game.

On the one hand...if they're introducing "Congratulations, you get to meet the President" as a game feature to mirror reality (so to speak), Obama is the sitting president, so it makes sense.

On the other hand, there has been and is a personality cult around Obama which makes this unseemly.

But fundamentally, it comes down to one indisputable fact: if Obama appearing in Madden 2011 is really a problem for you, you're leading a charmed !@#$ing life.

On the one hand...if they're introducing "Congratulations, you get to meet the President" as a game feature to mirror reality (so to speak), Obama is the sitting president, so it makes sense.

On the other hand, there has been and is a personality cult around Obama which makes this unseemly.

But fundamentally, it comes down to one indisputable fact: if Obama appearing in Madden 2011 is really a problem for you, you're leading a charmed !@#$ing life.

:blink::censored:

People have often complained that they wanted better cut scenes in Madden for the winning teams. To me this is just them trying to answer the complaints and to make the game more realistic. After all, the winning team does go to the white house and meet the president.

People have often complained that they wanted better cut scenes in Madden for the winning teams. To me this is just them trying to answer the complaints and to make the game more realistic. After all, the winning team does go to the white house and meet the president.

They couldn't just put a scene from the post game party with the hookers and coke instead?