How would you spend your time

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably make some people sick,,,,

not go to work, and spend every possible moment with my kids and wife. Not very glamorous, but would be a lot of fun. Of course as a family we would travel, play, travel and play some more.

Might buy an airplane and learn to fly too.

We're on a Bills forum and no one wants to buy the Bills......really?

....I want to.

Also move the Bills downtown....near the sabres (who I will also buy)....and the bisons ( who I will buy and turn into an MLB expansion team) and bring the clipppers back to buffalo ( with a better roster duh) .....upgrade downtown buffalo with UB2020...and get rid of that cold weather museum. Buy out out all the property on the waterfront and start developing that area....thus bringing more jobs into the area....maybe turn buffalo into a scientific and healthcare utopia with the best research and medical centers in the world...make it the silicon valley of science and medical technology.

also....free mighty tacos for everyone every monday night B-)

We're on a Bills forum and no one wants to buy the Bills......really?

....I want to.

Also move the Bills downtown....near the sabres (who I will also buy)....and the bisons ( who I will buy and turn into an MLB expansion team) and bring the clipppers back to buffalo ( with a better roster duh) .....upgrade downtown buffalo with UB2020...and get rid of that cold weather museum. Buy out out all the property on the waterfront and start developing that area....thus bringing more jobs into the area....maybe turn buffalo into a scientific and healthcare utopia with the best research and medical centers in the world...make it the silicon valley of science and medical technology.

also....free mighty tacos for everyone every monday night B-)

He asked what would you do with your time, not what would you do with your money.

I would use the money to mess with people...make them lose their dignity in exchange for amounts of money that they can't pass up in good conscience.

Might be ironic who actually loses their dignity........

I would see THE WORLD and experience as much as possible of local cultures. I'm a foodie so that would be high on my list as well as local drinks. Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand would be at the top of my list and I'd work my way down from there.

I hope that I would donate much to charity.

Might be ironic who actually loses their dignity........

Yeah, but at least I'd be having fun B-)

Seriously though, I would just appreciate the freedom. Travel the world, send my kids to college without any worries, do an absolute butt-load of long distance hiking without the financial stresses of home.

I'd also be a pretty serious philanthropist. For those who didn't grow up with a ton of money, what's the difference between having 1 billion dollars and 5 billion dollars?