Tim Anderson taking his lunch pail to Hartford

Clearly you never saw Leif Larson in action. :)

Tim "bag of knives" Anderson made a pretty good pizza back in the day. :)

There you go. I don't know who the worst guy is, but he never saw the field, whoever he was, except maybe a few special teams plays. He was a third -stringer his whole career, which didn't last any longer than 2 years.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can one organization be so stupendously incompetent for so long? This drafting futility never seems to end. It takes a special brand of talent to consistently be so embarrassingly bad. What is remarkable is that those mostly responsible for such ineptitude are still assembling our draft boards. I am speechless. :)

No way was Tim the worst, though he likely is the Bill who spent the most time on the field facing the wrong direction (trying to push backwards into the pocket).

It's not fair to bust on players who couldn't get playing time in this worst ever game. For Bills who got significant playing time I was going to sayu Chris Watson or Matt Stevens.

Looking him up, I found this article about Matt Stevens saying he became a paraplegic in 2007, something I didn't know.

Unfortunately he is not even close.

Agree to disagree, you could make an argument for a lot of guys.....mine is still Tim Anderson. He flat out sucked and literally got BLOWN off the line of scrimmage on every play. We used a third rounder on this scrub because he did awesome at Krummie's "slap test" :) ..... seemed like every play the guy ended up either 10 yards down field, or facing the wrong direction.

Chris Watson was easily the worst Buffalo Bill in the last 20 years. Not a close second. Except maybe Eddie Robinson. Or, I guess maybe even Erik Flowers. Or.......OK wait, so there are a lot of close seconds, HOWEVER, Chris Watson is hands down the winner here.

Hey guys, just stopping by... What's everyone talking about?

We were just discussing the taste differences between thick and thin pizza. We also had a very vigorous argument over Chicago style pizza vs New York style pizza. Is pan pizza the way to go?

Bennie Anderson has to be up there.

Perhaps I'll start a thread of "Most Forgettable Bills" of the last decade. People like Lavuale Sape. Or Eddie Robinson. Or (as pointed out) Shaud Williams.

Shaud Williams. Jesus.

I must say, that was a tough exercise. Just try to put down a list of forgettable Bills...WITHOUT doing an internet search. What a blur of speed bumps.

No most forgettable Bills list would be complete without a Leon Joe reference.