Have you lost faith in Obama?

Beerball

Where do you fall regarding the Prez?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How has your opinion changed?

• My faith is unwavering.
    • I have lost faith.
    • I never had faith to lose.
    • This is the most jacked up poll ever & your a idiot.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for number 3 as well and I believe in liberal ideas on a majority of topics. As I stated before, you can't expect one guy to change everything especially when congress holds most of the power to change things and they get nothing done.

Translation: justnzane got a little tipsy with the hype in '08 and now he's feeling a tad hungover

I know quite a few folks like you. But at least you haven't abandoned all faith like a couple Obama voters I know who now deny having voted for him

Translation: justnzane got a little tipsy with the hype in '08 and now he's feeling a tad hungover

I know quite a few folks like you. But at least you haven't abandoned all faith like a couple Obama voters I know who now deny having voted for him

I'll say that I find him to be an exciting personality, but I am wise enough to know that one man can't change everything in a system as dysfunctional as ours. I most certainly voted for him while being in Georgia. While waiting 4 hours to vote, it was the moment that realized how much of our country is an us vs them status as opposed to working for the common good. Then again, it did help when the GA senate seat was being contested by crappy candidates that were party shills.

Translation: I hope that he can make a difference, but am not holding breath, and a bunch of rambling about the South.

I'll say that I find him to be an exciting personality, but I am wise enough to know that one man can't change everything in a system as dysfunctional as ours. I most certainly voted for him while being in Georgia. While waiting 4 hours to vote, it was the moment that realized how much of our country is an us vs them status as opposed to working for the common good. Then again, it did help when the GA senate seat was being contested by crappy candidates that were party shills.

Translation: I hope that he can make a difference, but am not holding breath, and a bunch of rambling about the South.

Like I said in a previous post, you sound awfully familiar :blink:

And the crappy candidates in GA, how is that any different than the crappy candidates for President, or Senate in any state, or Congress in any district?

And why the hatred for the South? I've lived both north and south of the Mason Dixon line and have no ill will either way

Like I said in a previous post, you sound awfully familiar :blink:

And the crappy candidates in GA, how is that any different than the crappy candidates for President, or Senate in any state, or Congress in any district?

And why the hatred for the South? I've lived both north and south of the Mason Dixon line and have no ill will either way

no hatred for the South, it is entertaining place where some parts are still fighting the civil war. It is actually entertaining to be pulled over by a cop, and the first thing he says is "Yankee"

Overall, I had fun down there. Great people, little different, but great nonetheless. I just hated my job down there.

no hatred for the South, it is entertaining place where some parts are still fighting the civil war. It is actually entertaining to be pulled over by a cop, and the first thing he says is "Yankee"

Overall, I had fun down there. Great people, little different, but great nonetheless. I just hated my job down there.

Yup and someone from the north has never called someone from the south a redneck. When you're in the south that's what you are....a Yankee. Go to Great Britian they'll call you a Yank too.

Subject: I, TOO, WONDER WHO HE IS!

WHO IS HE?

Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him,

attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE...

This should really be a cause for great concern.

To those who voted for him, you have elected the biggest unqualifed fraud that America has ever known.

Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing happening here!

George Stephanopoulos, of ABC News. said the same thing during the 2008 campaign.

He too was a classmate of Obama's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had a single class

with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students

from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.

In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know

me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia . EVER! Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friend while at Columbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root#column-one

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.

Some Other Interesting Questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002? Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

This email came too me yesterday. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I'm not saying it is true or not true but was wondering about it. Anyone ???

Subject: I, TOO, WONDER WHO HE IS!

WHO IS HE?

Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him,

attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE...

This should really be a cause for great concern.

To those who voted for him, you have elected the biggest unqualifed fraud that America has ever known.

Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing happening here!

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

This email came too me yesterday. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I'm not saying it is true or not true but was wondering about it. Anyone ???

I always thought it was odd that Obama never released his grades. I thought he went to Harvard?

Yup and someone from the north has never called someone from the south a redneck. When you're in the south that's what you are....a Yankee. Go to Great Britian they'll call you a Yank too.

You may get called a yanqui in Venezuela,but only if you pissed somebody off.

It's OK when we do something, but not when they do something similar

I don't know why anyone is surprised at Barry Obama's incompetence and failure - folks fell for his opportunistic con and elected a dolt whose sole experience/qualification for the Presidency was 2 years in the US Senate (serving mainly as proof-reader of IL senior Sen. Dick Durbin's transportation bill before launching his own presidential campaign) all just to get the monkey off our backs and elect an African American President, regardless of his complete lack of qualifications and experience. They got what they deserved. (Retired Gen. Colin Powell would have been a much better and far more qualified candidate.)

Oh well - the economy was gonna tank anyway, so best we put a liberal dem in the WH to preside over the biggest recession and highest unemployment since the Great Depression, the worst environmental disaster in US history, the nationalization of the automotive, financial, and healthcare industries, trillion-dollar deficits that our grandchildren's grandchildren will still be paying down (assuming the planet survives), and the ever-worsening situation in Afghanistan. This way, the Republican party can retake the WH and Congress for the next several elections, as the country will long remember the price we paid for Obama-supporters' well-meaning but misguided political altruism.

Maybe if the GOP had put up an actual conservative instead of a psychotic neo-con for the 2008 elections, Obama wouldn't have won...but then, the GOP lost a lot of the public's trust in backing that moron we had in office for 8 years who put us into an illegal war of aggression and started the economy's downslide to fund that war by borrowing heavily from the Chinese

This way, the Republican party can retake the WH and Congress for the next several elections, as the country will long remember the price we paid for Obama-supporters' well-meaning but misguided political altruism.

From a political strategy perspective, winning back the House and/or Senate in 2010 is a bad move for the Republicans. Republican control of either or both houses gives the White House the villian it has been lacking since people stopped buying the "We inherited this mess" excuse for every bump in the road.

Obama is likeable.

Congress (regardless which party is in control) is never liked

A Republican takeover of either house in 2010 = Obama's re-election in 2012

Maybe if the GOP had put up an actual conservative instead of a psychotic neo-con for the 2008 elections, Obama wouldn't have won...but then, the GOP lost a lot of the public's trust in backing that moron we had in office for 8 years who put us into an illegal war of aggression and started the economy's downslide to fund that war by borrowing heavily from the Chinese

Any Democrat would have won in 2008 against just about any Republican.

I don't know why anyone is surprised at Barry Obama's incompetence and failure - folks fell for his opportunistic con and elected a dolt whose sole experience/qualification for the Presidency was 2 years in the US Senate (serving mainly as proof-reader of IL senior Sen. Dick Durbin's transportation bill before launching his own presidential campaign) all just to get the monkey off our backs and elect an African American President, regardless of his complete lack of qualifications and experience. They got what they deserved. (Retired Gen. Colin Powell would have been a much better and far more qualified candidate.)

Oh well - the economy was gonna tank anyway, so best we put a liberal dem in the WH to preside over the biggest recession and highest unemployment since the Great Depression, the worst environmental disaster in US history, the nationalization of the automotive, financial, and healthcare industries, trillion-dollar deficits that our grandchildren's grandchildren will still be paying down (assuming the planet survives), and the ever-worsening situation in Afghanistan. This way, the Republican party can retake the WH and Congress for the next several elections, as the country will long remember the price we paid for Obama-supporters' well-meaning but misguided political altruism.

Unfortunately, the rest of us got what "they" deserved, too.

Right on brother. Obama won the election on his "celebrity"-like status. The guy was severely unqualified and hailed from the most corrupt political landscape in America.

So I'm signed up to do online polling with Zogby, and the latest poll has hypothetical "If the election were held today and the candidates were Barack Obama and ....". Some of the options are Palin, GW Bush, Huckabee, Romney......

:rolleyes: And Chuck Norris :rolleyes: