Andrew Luck 2012 draft

1B4IDie

I've read rumors and innuendo in a few outlets that Luck is planning to stay an extra year.

Supposedly:

1.) His Sister is on a college Volleyball scholarship for Standford. She is a Freshman this year and he is rumored to want to stay on campus with her as long as possible. (How Cute)

http://www.gostanford.com/sports/w-volley/...aryellen00.html

2.) He is a serious student and wants to graduate with his Engineering degree which he could finish in Spring of 2012.

Mort Report has a recent twit that isn't specific but it seems that the feel that the people covering Manning Camp got from Andrew Luck is that he is going to stay another year.

Everyone was impressed with Andrew Luck's throwing motion though.

http://twitter.com/mortreport

RT @NFLmoneyMGR: @mortreport too bad Luck ain't comin out this year. I'd be really surprised if he comes out ...>> I think you're right.

Heard that Matt Simms and Jerod Johnson looked the best out of the group.

Hopefully Matt Simms grew up a bunch since High School.... Pretty much of a Dick at Don Bosco but maybe that's what we need.

An Engineering degree while playing a collegiate sport?!?! HOW?!?!?! Seriously, that has to be among the toughest thing a student athlete could do. I bailed out of Computer Science at Texas Tech University, didn't play a sport, or have a job, and it was still too much of a workload for me. A student athlete with an Engineering degree at Stanford University?! Impressive. VERY impressive...

It was said that Simms had the best velocity on the ball out of any QB, but that Johnson had better accuracy because he knew when to take a little off of his passes more so than Simms.

edit: Forgive me all, I have spread misinformation. It was Taylor Potts of TTU who was regarded as the best QB at the camp, not Jerrod Johnson. It was he and Simms who looked the best of the group. Sorry.

http://m.nbcsports.com/s/3030/proFootballT...future%20NFLers

An Engineering degree while playing a collegiate sport?!?! HOW?!?!?! Seriously, that has to be among the toughest thing a student athlete could do. I bailed out of Computer Science at Texas Tech University, didn't play a sport, or have a job, and it was still too much of a workload for me. A student athlete with an Engineering degree at Stanford University?! Impressive. VERY impressive...

Yup. He's got to have a real good head on his shoulders to pull that off. More power to him and best of Luck.

Do we really want someone named Luck associated with the team?

We beat the fins 35-0...headlines the next day in miami...Bills beat dollfags by Dumb Luck

We beat the pats* 32-3...headlines in Boston read...Bills Luck--y in defeat of pats*

We beat the jests 10-9 in a last second thriller...NY papers read...Just plain bad Luck for jests

I really don't think this is a good idea & the Bills should stay as far away from this kid as possible.

Do we really want someone named Luck associated with the team?

We beat the fins 35-0...headlines the next day in miami...Bills beat dollfags by Dumb Luck

We beat the pats* 32-3...headlines in Boston read...Bills Luck--y in defeat of pats*

We beat the jests 10-9 in a last second thriller...NY papers read...Just plain bad Luck for jests

I really don't think this is a good idea & the Bills should stay as far away from this kid as possible.

Yeah .. and just imagine if we'd hired Russ Grimm on top of it!

I've read rumors and innuendo in a few outlets that Luck is planning to stay an extra year.

Supposedly:

1.) His Sister is on a college Volleyball scholarship for Standford. She is a Freshman this year and he is rumored to want to stay on campus with her as long as possible. (How Cute)

http://www.gostanford.com/sports/w-volley/...aryellen00.html

Sounds like a present day Bills QB. Just say no.

As a side note: WTF is it with Stanford QB's and their sisters? (at least with the last 2)