LeBron

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for thought. If Lebron, Dwanye (shouldn't it rhyme with Kanye?), and Chris Bosch all get together and win a championsip as a virtual all-star team, would you still respect them as champions the way you do other teams that have one or two stars and play as a team?

Food for thought. If Lebron, Dwanye (shouldn't it rhyme with Kanye?), and Chris Bosch all get together and win a championsip as a virtual all-star team, would you still respect them as champions the way you do other teams that have one or two stars and play as a team?

It shouldn't rhyme with Kanye, because his name Dwyane. Rhymes with Wayne.

I thought nothing could make me care less about the NBA. I was wrong.

PTR

I used to be the same way until I sat courtside. That experience pretty much changed things. Still semi-tough to watch on TV in the regular season.

Funny how a salary cap (per player) is causing so much trouble. There is no bidding war for Lebron. he can only make the maximum salary. hence, he can go to the best place for him regardless of salary. Crazy. Just reinforces to me how sound the NFL is financially with the way they work the cap.

Hieronymus??? :rolleyes:

I thought nothing could make me care less about the NBA. I was wrong.

PTR

I care enough to check in to see if the Knicks still suck so the NYC media will continue to ignore basketball and talk about hockey. Yes? Awesome.

Funny how a salary cap (per player) is causing so much trouble. There is no bidding war for Lebron. he can only make the maximum salary. hence, he can go to the best place for him regardless of salary. Crazy. Just reinforces to me how sound the NFL is financially with the way they work the cap.

Sound? Yes. Fair? Maybe not.

He needed to go to Miami. Maybe Wade can carry him to a title the way he carried shaq to his 4th. He's not a winner. LeBron Is the most overrated over hyped athlete in the history of sports. Great player...just not a champion.