Chris Simms Stoner

Didn't someone post an article recently that a study showed stoned drivers were safer then sober drivers?

It was me, and it showed that high drivers were just as able to avoid collisions as sober people, but they slowed down to do it. Driving while stoned is still far more dangerous than sober, however.

Who doesnt have red eyes at 2 am? Slurred speech is not a symptom of marijuana use.

If they didnt find any pot on him, and he didnt commit any other crime, this is B.S.

For once I agree with you. It's very tough to successfully prove a DUI with marijuana unless he had weed on him, which the article said nothing of. Slurred speech can come from anything, including drowsiness. He may be charged with something, but I'd be surprised if the DUI held up.

For once I agree with you. It's very tough to successfully prove a DUI with marijuana unless he had weed on him, which the article said nothing of. Slurred speech can come from anything, including drowsiness. He may be charged with something, but I'd be surprised if the DUI held up.

This sheds more light on the subject:

More Light

Even Marshawn Lynch says "this guy must be stupid".

Maybe this will keep Phil " I know everything " Simms from constantly judging everyone from the booth.

Word has it that Chris also admitted to cheating on his taxes and causing the BP oil rigg to blow up by trying to light an under water doobie.

Who doesnt have red eyes at 2 am? Slurred speech is not a symptom of marijuana use.

If they didnt find any pot on him, and he didnt commit any other crime, this is B.S.

He admitted to smoking it.

On another note - how stupid is his wife? If she was sober why didn't she drive?