Smartass

Thank God a unsophisticated,course, crude person like Palin is not VP.

Joe Biden is a loose cannon but still much smarter than Palin and GW Bush - Cheney is probably the smartest guy running the country in the last ten years, too bad he's a sociopath.

Joe Biden is a loose cannon but still much smarter than Palin and GW Bush - Cheney is probably the smartest guy running the country in the last ten years, too bad he's a sociopath.

So we can agree that IQ isn't a trumping credential for qualifying to be President?

Frankly, I think Palin's common sense and instincts are a lot better than President BO's and VP Biteme's are.

Neither one of those guys could change a flat tire.

So we can agree that IQ isn't a trumping credential for qualifying to be President?

Frankly, I think Palin's common sense and instincts are a lot better than President BO's and VP Biteme's are.

Neither one of those guys could change a flat tire.

Obama would lead a rousing chant of "Yes you can" at the flat and Biden would call the tire a smartass flatass.

Gosh, gee, hey howdy, hey that Biden and his rhetorical flourish. He's running around telling everyone how they're focused like a laser on that three-letter word... J-O-B-S ... even though he admits the jobs are gone forever, he makes me so proud I want to stand up, Chuck!

Thank God a unsophisticated,course, crude person like Palin is not VP.

We saw a Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker yesterday (very faded by the way) and I told my wife thank God we didn't have a helmet haired, ambulance chasing, wife cheating !@#$ as a VP.

I don't think anyone ever called her crude or unsophisticated. I'm pretty sure everyone simply agrees that she is dumb.

Yes, everyone that you agree with agrees that she is dumb. On the other hand, everyone that I agree with agrees that you are dumb. So, I guess it is settled.

Looking forward to the left wing !@#$s digging through this guy's trash, calling him up with death threats and bringing him on their cable talk shows to make him look like "teabagging racist" fool....all while the right wing-nuts prop him up as a folk hero and the right wing cable talk shows exploit him for all he's worth.

Yes, everyone that you agree with agrees that she is dumb. On the other hand, everyone that I agree with agrees that you are dumb. So, I guess it is settled.

The difference being that I live in reality, you live in some sort of insulated bubble that does not like things such as factual information and historical accuracy.

Ever notice how everyone fancies himself a "realist"? I used to use that in college until I realized I just sounded like a dip sht trying to support my argument with my superior "realness" rather than making a solid persuasive argument that could stand on its own merit.

Ever notice how everyone fancies himself a "realist"? I used to use that in college until I realized I just sounded like a dip sht trying to support my argument with my superior "realness" rather than making a solid persuasive argument that could stand on its own merit.

In the past, I've done full threads demonstrating how dumb Palin is. I have no memories of anyone saying "you know what, you are right, she really is extremely stupid".

In the past, I've done full threads demonstrating how dumb Palin is. I have no memories of anyone saying "you know what, you are right, she really is extremely stupid".

That's because whenever you, Hedd, Nozzlenutt, et all wrote up your hard hitting witty well thought out realist threads on Sarah Palin, everybody else started reading and quickly came to the conclusion...

Oh hey, just what PPP needs. Another Sarah Palin thread. I'm so sure this one will have additional insight that the last 25 or so Palin threads lacked