Obviously Trent Edwards has been listening to crayonz

Seriously, if Edwards is given the job; it's going to be a challenge to sit through the games....haven't we suffered enough already? I read in the media that it's Edward's job to lose but he had already lost the job last year -

Brohm appears sharper in the footage and in the reports from OTAs. For the love of the fan base, please don't give it to Edwards b/c that's the easy thing to do, Chan. Brohm's upside is much better

Seriously, if Edwards is given the job; it's going to be a challenge to sit through the games....haven't we suffered enough already? I read in the media that it's Edward's job to lose but he had already lost the job last year -

Brohm appears sharper in the footage and in the reports from OTAs. For the love of the fan base, please don't give it to Edwards b/c that's the easy thing to do, Chan. Brohm's upside is much better

Gailey didn't draft or sign any of these QB's. He's going to start who he thinks is best. I still think it's Edwards despite regressing last year, he did show promise before getting concussed. Plus, Gailey is the first legit OC he's had.

Gailey didn't draft or sign any of these QB's. He's going to start who he thinks is best. I still think it's Edwards despite regressing last year, he did show promise before getting concussed. Plus, Gailey is the first legit OC he's had.

Agreed. The Buffalo News is the house organ. They've made it obvious since the draft that Edwards is the guy, but that he's going to have to "win the job" for appearance's sake.

Maybe he'll perform as poorly as in 2009, but this is the right move. I'd attribute 40% of last year's failure to the front office's decision to blow up the line (and fail to address the holes that decision created), 40% to the offensive coaching staff for sticking to slow developing pass patterns behind the worst pass-blocking line in football, and 20% to Edwards for being thin-skinned and unable to adapt.

I agree. Last year, I said I never wanted to see Trent take another snap. But if Gailey thinks he's the best on our roster, then I'll trust that. If Trent is past the post-concussion problems, he might surprise us all. A little bit of fan support would probably help, too.

I totally agree. I like Edwards. I also thought he caught a raw deal last year. But Edwards has been knocked on his noggin too many times. I don't see how he can come back and be the leader the team needs this year.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Why would Edwards be the easy pick for Gailey? It seems this is the fairest QB competition we've ever seen around here. Gailey has no loyalty to any of these 4 -- maybe you could argue Brown, but really none of them as far as the starting role for this year. I'm enjoying watching them play/work for the job. CG is goinig to know each of these guys inside and out -- yeah, yeah, it's without pads so far, but . . .

And where is DiCesare coming from? . . . • Shouldn't Chan Gailey name Trent Edwards the Buffalo Bills' No. 1 quarterback heading into training camp so we can discover, once and for all, if he's outgrown the post-concussion skittishness that seems to have sidetracked his career?

I'll reserve judgment on Brian Brohm, but if Edwards is right, he has greater upside than Ryan Fitzpatrick. Then again, with the organization desperate for a playoff berth, perhaps quarterback is more a question of "What can you do for me this minute?"

Shouldn't he be a bit more comfortable with the plan at this point in the preseason? What's his rush? As if CG can't make that decision (Edward's skittishness) without naming TE the starter first . . .

Are you sure about that? I will hold my judgement untill he is named starter. Then i will slowly sway your way, untill then Edwards is the only one on this team that has proved he "could be" a decent QB in this league. If Edwards performs best in camp then so be it, let Gailey work his quote unquote magic, with his QB's.

Well, we should definitely go with your opinion based off reports from other people and brief video clips instead of the coaching staff and their..being there.

If Edwards wins the job I will boycott the games this year.....

And he will get it ... until the first time he checks down or misses an open receiver. Then it will be time for the boo birds to sing.

And they should from the minute he steps on the field. The guy sucks and we have seen more than enough of him.

yea OK. is that why the team who selected him in the second round exposed him to the whole league(with no takers) and put him on their practice squad.

he was so good he could not even make their roster as their third string QB after they invested a second round pick in the guy.

get freaking real!