My God, look at the wobble on the deep ball attempts...

No doubt. I have brought this up in threads before. Edwards throws a terrible deep ball. Same old same old. And some wonder why many say that Trent can't/won't throw the deep ball. Certainly no surprise when you see those lame ducks that Trent chucks up there.

Marshawn throws a wobbly pass as well.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very impressed with Easley. Looks like a total ball hawk.

If you compare the practice videos versus this year, you'll see the differences instantly. The "new" offense definitely has a click and electricity to it.

Ed Wang really needs to cut that hair. He can't pull off the long hair (and earring) without looking like a woman.

He read that, and now he's praying he never ends up playing for the Steelers. :lol:

Oh the horror.. our QB threw a couple wobbly passes in practice.. that were completed. :lol::thumbsup:

Yea...one of the 60 yard passes wobbled while throwing on the move (roll out). The pass hit the WR right in the gut...I refuse to celebrate any TD scored on a "wobby" pass during the season... LMFAO.

Yea...one of the 60 yard passes wobbled while throwing on the move (roll out). The pass hit the WR right in the gut...I refuse to celebrate any TD scored on a "wobby" pass during the season... LMFAO.

Well you could look at Trent's rather large body of work the last 3 years. Take a look at some of his deep throws, if you can find any video of an actual attempt, and tell me what you think.

Honestly, I truly believe Trent Edwards can be a great quarterback in the league if he can gain his confidence back. I know when he's bad, he's really bad, but if you remember last season we started 4-0 before Trent Edwards was buried by Adrian Wilson. Trent didn't hesitate to throw downfield as much as he does now. His problem is just gaining his swagger back and I think Gailey's revamp of the offense is just what Trent Edwards needs.

Honestly, I truly believe Trent Edwards can be a great quarterback in the league if he can gain his confidence back. I know when he's bad, he's really bad, but if you remember last season we started 4-0 before Trent Edwards was buried by Adrian Wilson. Trent didn't hesitate to throw downfield as much as he does now. His problem is just gaining his swagger back and I think Gailey's revamp of the offense is just what Trent Edwards needs.

I hope you're right. Unfortunately, that great start (4-0) was September 2008 (21 months ago), which makes a retun to form seem a bit less likely.

I have seen this many times. What makes people think Edwards LOST his confidence? I don't think he has lost any confidence he just plain old isn't getting the job done. In fact I think Edwards is PLENTY confident. I just don't think he is a starting quality QB. For those hanging on I suppose some reason for Trent's lack of success has to be fabricated.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier or in a different thread, but at 1:40 in the OP's link Eric Wood is hiking the ball to Fitz.

-Calzone

Yes, they're letting him handle some snaps while he's rehabbing. Don't read into this too much, it's just a way to get on the field without putting too much stress on his leg. Nobody has said he's gonna play center this year, but I suppose it's possible once training camp starts.

OMG the wobble on the 40 yarder from Brohm at 1:54 and then non-wobble dart two passes later from Edwards.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...5d-e3594688c2aa

But, but I thought that Trent had the wobbles and Brohm the dart. Could it be everything I've read here is potentially *wrong*!?

Maybe we shouldn't judge the QB's by three freaking clips a day. Let it play out, thankfully Gailey and crew are making the calls...

OMG the wobble on the 40 yarder from Brohm at 1:54 and then non-wobble dart two passes later from Edwards.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...5d-e3594688c2aa

But, but I thought that Trent had the wobbles and Brohm the dart. Could it be everything I've read here is potentially *wrong*!?

Maybe we shouldn't judge the QB's by three freaking clips a day. Let it play out, thankfully Gailey and crew are making the calls...

Ha - I just came from watching that and my immediate thought was, oh no - wobbly pass - now Brohm sucks too :unsure: