Some interesting player observations from OTAs

all good news imo.......i also appreciate Cornell Greens willingness to be vocal, interesting to hear his perspectives.

Looks like Green is already in mid-season form WRT false starts. ;)

You happened to miss the whole part where they are still learning each of the individual QB's cadence's?

No, I read that part. And I realize it's just the 2nd week of OTA's.

No, I read that part. And I realize it's just the 2nd week of OTA's.

Alright. With all the people on here who feel like they know everything that is going to happen this season already judging just by these OTA's, I missed the humor in it.

Alright. With all the people on here who feel like they know everything that is going to happen this season already judging just by these OTA's, I missed the humor in it.

It was half-humorous. I think Green will be a solid albeit unspectacular RT for the Bills, but he needs to cut down on penalties. Gailey is known to be a strickler in that area and can probably get Green to markedly cut down on them. But that remains to be seen.

Day 4 highlights http://bit.ly/cXksdn

Thanke schoen.

As I said the other day, I think we're gonna be really solid at tight end. Schouman has played well when healthy, Nelson has tons of talent, Stupar showed very well last year when he played, and I love the size/speed ratio of Gailey protege, Michael Matthews.

My other observation (and you can't really tell much from Chris Brown's reports) is that it seems like the Bills are throwing between the hashmarks quite a bit more. That was no man's land for the Buffalo QBs last year.

Thanks for the link my round receptacle of beer... I think my favorite quote of the day came from Corny Green:

“Trent is ready man, Trent is ready to go,” said Green after Tuesday’s practice. “He’s talking to us every day. We’re amongst him every day. We’re just trying to jell right now.”

Corny went on to say... "Just his confidence man,” said Green. “He’s confident with what he wants to do. He wants to lead a team. He’s had some years in the league and he just wants to be able to get this team past that point of just being a good team and getting to the playoffs. He works with us every day. We eat breakfast together. We’re chatting with him so I’m looking forward to working with him.”

The rest of the NFL best beware... Trent is no longer happy with us being just another good team... we're takin it to the next level!

Thanks for the link my round receptacle of beer... I think my favorite quote of the day came from Corny Green:

“Trent is ready man, Trent is ready to go,” said Green after Tuesday’s practice. “He’s talking to us every day. We’re amongst him every day. We’re just trying to jell right now.”

Corny went on to say... "Just his confidence man,” said Green. “He’s confident with what he wants to do. He wants to lead a team. He’s had some years in the league and he just wants to be able to get this team past that point of just being a good team and getting to the playoffs. He works with us every day. We eat breakfast together. We’re chatting with him so I’m looking forward to working with him.”

The rest of the NFL best beware... Trent is no longer happy with us being just another good team... we're takin it to the next level!

I am just happy to see Trent get involved. He seems to be stepping up, and making the effort to be the guy. He must have gotten his balls back from his sister.

Then again, this is just practice. Let's see what happens when they put the pads on and start hitting at full speed.

Looks like Green is already in mid-season form WRT false starts. :lol:

;)

Agree -- talk is cheap this time of year. Also, I'd rather he just shut up and let the quarterbacks play it out to see who starts -- a little early to be backing one guy over another if you ask me. Like Gailey said, all 4 will be given the opportunity to earn the starting job, so kind of which Green would just shut up already.

Nice to hear from you Ye. Hope you're well.

Do you suppose the o-line is jelling or geling? I'm afraid they're getting hair care tips from Poz.

my fav part:

Roscoe Parrish was getting consistent and at times instanteous separation from his defenders during the team portions of practice. Parrish looks more motivated than ever to make an impact on offense this season.

i heard the previous regime say several time they didnt like roscoes route running. granted that regime doesnt have much offensive credibility, but IF they were right and IF roscoe has dedicated himself to learning how to run good routes, as an effective slot receiver he could really make the offense dangerous