From the Annals of WTF!

Jared Wyatt

Can this be clasified as "white trash on mushrooms in Northern Cali?"

"Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon board, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate." :w00t:

Best friend to boot...

Like MMA had nothing to do with it:

"Another man had raised the alarm after allegedly seeing him naked and dripping with blood, standing over the mutilated body." :)

A mrder could hardly be more gruesome. Even with a drug induced state of mind it is simply hard to believe that someone could be that whacked..... wow. At 26 the guy will have a long time in jail to try to figure out how to come to terms with what he did.

:P

Ok, I've never done shrooms but I did do acid three times and I told myself before hand and kept reminding myself that what I'm seeing isn't real. This guy was borderline mental anyway.

Maybe he watched: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom... That is the first thing that came to my mind... :rolleyes:

:wallbash: That's the exact same thing that jumped into my mind.

:rolleyes:

Ok, I've never done shrooms but I did do acid three times and I told myself before hand and kept reminding myself that what I'm seeing isn't real. This guy was borderline mental anyway.

:D That's the exact same thing that jumped into my mind.

Borderline? I'd say he is bat **** crazy.

Drugs + Crazy person = Heart cut out of friend

Borderline? I'd say he is bat **** crazy.

Drugs + Crazy person = Heart cut out of friend

You forgot one important part of the equation... Being trained in MMA's... I don't think just drugs and crazy will do it... There are plenty of those guys running around and no hearts are being ripped out. Something has to make that bad combo even worse! And I say the MMA culture probably puts them over the edge. :rolleyes: No?

You forgot one important part of the equation... Being trained in MMA's... I don't think just drugs and crazy will do it... There are plenty of those guys running around and no hearts are being ripped out. Something has to make that bad combo even worse! And I say the MMA culture probably puts them over the edge. :rolleyes: No?

I think society is filled with influences that could further damage an unstable mind. I don't blame MMA specifically for the breakdown of this guys mental capacity. I think its more accurate to say that certain individuals with violent tendencies and instability might be more attracted to different lifestyles.

I know a handful of Marines who are just violent people. I'm not saying that they would be out performing heart surgery on citizens but they would certainly have their issues functioning in the real world. It's not patriotism that prompts them to come home from a deployment and immediately look to transfer to the first available unit on it's way out.

My point is it's a combination of things. You are probably right about MMA rewarding violence and further damaging this guy. The sport also most likely provided him with a culture that he could blend into and mask his issues. My further point, is that this guy goes somewhere else if it wasn't MMA and eventually has serious problems. Whether it's military, law enforcement, crime, another contact sport, or any number of other professions, he's snapping somewhere along the way. Horror stories like this happen in all walks of life but the attraction to some lifestyles is obvious.

I think society is filled with influences that could further damage an unstable mind. I don't blame MMA specifically for the breakdown of this guys mental capacity. I think its more accurate to say that certain individuals with violent tendencies and instability might be more attracted to different lifestyles.

I know a handful of Marines who are just violent people. I'm not saying that they would be out performing heart surgery on citizens but they would certainly have their issues functioning in the real world. It's not patriotism that prompts them to come home from a deployment and immediately look to transfer to the first available unit on it's way out.

My point is it's a combination of things. You are probably right about MMA rewarding violence and further damaging this guy. The sport also most likely provided him with a culture that he could blend into and mask his issues. My further point, is that this guy goes somewhere else if it wasn't MMA and eventually has serious problems. Whether it's military, law enforcement, crime, another contact sport, or any number of other professions, he's snapping somewhere along the way. Horror stories like this happen in all walks of life but the attraction to some lifestyles is obvious.

Totally agree.

Jared Wyatt

Can this be clasified as "white trash on mushrooms in Northern Cali?"

"Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon board, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate." :D

Best friend to boot...

Like MMA had nothing to do with it:

"Another man had raised the alarm after allegedly seeing him naked and dripping with blood, standing over the mutilated body." <_<

:lol::worthy:

I'll agree with this 100% of the time!