Let's Get Ready to Rumble.....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your dreams. You are in for a rude awakening. Keep hope alive! Progress? Keeping heteros and now including homos to get special treatment? Are you the same Darin? Where is he and what have they done to him. You are a hypocrite.

Okay. What part of CHOOSE to be gay don't you understand? I guess I am a bigot then.

I guess I am a bigot against hetero marriage too because I don't want them to be recognized by the state. Hey lemming, how do you feel about that?

Still puking up the same crap as the rest of the crowd (at least one side of the crowd) I see...

Please enlighten us on when exactly (your age and approximate location), you said to yourself, "i can either like women or i can like men, and i choose to like women." Because if you are going to continue on your fact-less asinine rant that homosexuality is a choice, then by definition, being heterosexual is a choice too is your warped, skewed view of the world.

Please enlighten us on when exactly (your age and approximate location), you said to yourself, "i can either like women or i can like men, and i choose to like women." Because if you are going to continue on your fact-less asinine rant that homosexuality is a choice, then by definition, being heterosexual is a choice too is your warped, skewed view of the world.

Again, any marriage should NOT be recognized by the state.

I have answered your questions ad nauseum. Go look it up. Hint: Yes.

You got your wish....

A favorite Sign Appears Again

From the article....

Seen there was Glenn Hughes of Deep Purple, Geoff Tate of Queensryche, Paul Shortino of Quiet Riot, John Payne of Asia and Joey Belladonna of Anthrax.

reminds me of that

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?